GReddy SP Veloster Exhaust Pre-Order Group Buy - Page 45

Veloster Turbo Forum

GReddy SP Veloster Exhaust Pre-Order Group Buy

This is a discussion on GReddy SP Veloster Exhaust Pre-Order Group Buy within the GReddy R&D forums, part of the VelosterTurbo.org Sponsors category; Originally Posted by RTRHED This was quite an entertaining thread. Sorry some of you went thru so much BS. I've been doing some reading & ...

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Like Tree292Likes

Thread: GReddy SP Veloster Exhaust Pre-Order Group Buy

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RTRHED View Post
    This was quite an entertaining thread. Sorry some of you went thru so much BS. I've been doing some reading & comparisons at the track events, to see what kind of exhaust to go with. As I definitely did not want that resonating sound or be heard 4 blocks away. I knew it would never sound like a nice BMW, but I did want throaty moderate tone. This is perfect! I had been thinking magnaflow. I sent contact off tonight to see if they will still honor sale price. Hopefully they have back filled their production & will have inventory. Will update soon. Thanks.
    Unfortunately we can not offer the group buy price since it is already closed. This group buy was for GReddy not Magnaflow, and people giving the reviews on the exhaust had purchased the GReddy exhaust. If you do want to purchase it still, our online store does offer FREE SHIPPING within the continental US. We only have 2 left in stock.

Hyundai Veloster Supreme SP Exhaust (COMING SOON)

Thank you,
    Seijin
    Seijin Dootson
    Account Manager

info@greddy.com
    AIM:gppsalesseijin

GReddy Performance Products
    9 Vanderbilt Irvine, CA 92618
    T: 949.588.8300
    F: 949.588.6318

http://www.greddy.com

Super Moderator
    Premium Member
    Cold and waiting for summer!

Love mine so far!!!
    2014 Sprint Gray RSpec M/T
    Tork Down Pipe (Ceramic Coated)
    Tork Stage 1 Dyno Tune (241/221)
    Tork SRI
    Coated ORHP
    Cold pipe with Synapse DV
    Pierce front strut bar and rear torsion bar (red of course)
    SoCal Garage Works fog light screen
    Diode Dynamics Red interior LED Lighting
    Stay Fresh Products
    König Oversteer 18x8 5x114.3 (5x4.5) +45mm Opal
    Laufenn S Fit 245/40
    MIA Panda Solenoid Mod
    Dual Saikou Catch Cans
    Greddy Exhaust

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GReddy_Sales View Post
    Unfortunately we can not offer the group buy price since it is already closed. This group buy was for GReddy not Magnaflow, and people giving the reviews on the exhaust had purchased the GReddy exhaust. If you do want to purchase it still, our online store does offer FREE SHIPPING within the continental US. We only have 2 left in stock.

Hyundai Veloster Supreme SP Exhaust (COMING SOON)

Thank you,
    Seijin

You guys still plan on making them right? Or was this just a limited run?

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has a status.

Quote Originally Posted by christobevii3 View Post
    Ok, so after receiving the exhaust, the box was half destroyed and retaped. Luckily everything was wrapped with bubble/foam and did not cause damage (still half as much wrap as pierce). Removing the old exhaust was complicated by the rear sway bar and the tow hitch. I ended up being lazy and sawzalled off the mid mount and the muffler and pipes. Install required me to half drop the tow hitch since it didn't have enough clearance for the tips. The front gasket seemed odd sizing to the tork downpipe so just reused it and haven't heard any leaks yet (will test later).

All in all not a bad install, installed the heavier hangers (one tore since i used it to keep the stock exhaust from rattling constantly and they don't like being removed). They also don't include a hanger for the downpipe with the hangar kit so may buy another set to replace the torn and the downpipes.

Fit and finish it great. The exhaust doesn't not interfere at all with the 6 point brace since the resonator mounts far enough back and no issues with the clearance of the pierce rear sway or the tow hitch. The sound has a deep rumble at initial take off but nothing excessive. Driving normally is not even noticeable and when you get on the gas there is a little noise but nothing to make the neighbors mad. With the catted tork downpipe and the need to not piss the neighbors off it is exactly what I was looking for.

Now the fedex shipping was a nightmare, I wish things could have been looked at sooner but holy shit show fedex. I'm lucky that my honest neighbor was home, signed, then stuck it on my porch for me. Also if anyone needs pills they're still sitting on my porch for them to pick up and take to the lady a ways off that needs them.
    Post a sound clip after it breaks in if you can, cuz it will get louder Then I'll know how pissed my neighbors might be.

Go Faster : TurboXs BOV : XE ORCP : XE ORHP : ProSport Catch Can : Pierce Catless Down Pipe : Stock Catback w/ Remote Cutout : SXTH Shifter Bushings : Tork SS : NST Pullie : SXTH SRI : Custom J-pipe : Tork Stage 1 Tune : HKS M40XL Plugs
    Handling : BC Coilovers : Pierce Torsion Bar : Pierce Street Tower Bar : Pierce 2 pt front brace : Torque Solutions Lower Bushings: 19x8 Racing Hart C2 : 235/35/19 Toyo Proxes T1R
    The Looks : HIDs : NEFD Rear Diffuser : Sequence Lip and Spats

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hardrock2401 View Post
    You guys still plan on making them right? Or was this just a limited run?
    It will depend on the demand. If we have more made. I believe we have another batch currently being made right now.
    Seijin Dootson
    Account Manager

info@greddy.com
    AIM:gppsalesseijin

GReddy Performance Products
    9 Vanderbilt Irvine, CA 92618
    T: 949.588.8300
    F: 949.588.6318

http://www.greddy.com

Super Moderator
    Premium Member
    Cold and waiting for summer!

I will say this with the exhaust as well.. I noticed a lot less to none of the normal exhaust poop all over the back of the car having this exhaust...
    2014 Sprint Gray RSpec M/T
    Tork Down Pipe (Ceramic Coated)
    Tork Stage 1 Dyno Tune (241/221)
    Tork SRI
    Coated ORHP
    Cold pipe with Synapse DV
    Pierce front strut bar and rear torsion bar (red of course)
    SoCal Garage Works fog light screen
    Diode Dynamics Red interior LED Lighting
    Stay Fresh Products
    König Oversteer 18x8 5x114.3 (5x4.5) +45mm Opal
    Laufenn S Fit 245/40
    MIA Panda Solenoid Mod
    Dual Saikou Catch Cans
    Greddy Exhaust

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Sponsored Links