Veloster Turbo Forum banner

What's the best spoiler for the VT?

17K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  Waringpro 
#1 ·
I've seen the Sequence Devil's Spoiler and I am diggin it but I have not found a reliable source to purchase it from. Does anyone have an idea of where? Does anyone have ideas of better looking rear spoiler options for an Elite White VT?

Thanks!!

#5 ·
+1 to this, that's what I have, my favorite one out of all of them.

#7 ·
Maybe we could start a group buy on this spoiler from BTRCC? I really love to get this spoiler on my R Spec.

Reactions: pandafabrications
#8 ·
Another big thumbs up for the Devil Spoiler and SoCal.

Absolutely finishes the lines of the VT (the car reminds me of a tail-less Manx cat without it). Doesn't replace the OEM, but it fits so snug, and matches the OEM spoiler lines so nicely that fact shouldn't detract you from the purchase.

Everyone I show it to is amazed that it is not factory. Even from up close.

greg

#11 ·
That and its two pieces of glass so the line would still be there.

#16 ·
At first I did not like it either, but once I saw it in person I fell in love with it. Of course that was painted to match the car and makes it look much better than the red on black.

#19 ·
what is the SoCal spoiler you are speaking of...?

#20 ·
Bought this in a group buy via SoCal last September, finally installed it last Saturday. It was painted locally to match the matte gray. Four screws and a couple feet of super strong automotive double sided tape.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Automotive exterior

Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

#23 ·
Im gonna order a sequence spoiler as soon as i get done with my vacation. I think it looks the best so far.

#24 ·
Well I couldnt wait any longer. Since its my birthday today I just ordered the sequence spoiler from so cal works.

Reactions: SkittleZ and CES
#26 ·
Lol.Damm pay pal and a cell phones make it to easy..

#36 ·
#32 ·
I'd rather have that body kit with the ark spoiler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.