OEM Part number 013GS-00031 the part USA Hyundai said does not exist. Hood Protector - Page 3

Veloster Turbo Forum

OEM Part number 013GS-00031 the part USA Hyundai said does not exist. Hood Protector

This is a discussion on OEM Part number 013GS-00031 the part USA Hyundai said does not exist. Hood Protector within the Veloster Appearance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Originally Posted by geekdragon That was luck. I was just trying to get an angle you didn't already show. I think the crappy camera phone ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: OEM Part number 013GS-00031 the part USA Hyundai said does not exist. Hood Protector

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by geekdragon View Post
    That was luck. I was just trying to get an angle you didn't already show. I think the crappy camera phone pretty much kills it anyways, after your photos that look like they belong in the brochure.
    I too used my phone... Nexus 5X which has a meh camera. Plus if you look at the composition, I'm off center on both "head on" shots.
    Rides:
    2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition (daily car)
    1991 Toyota Celica GTS (mod car)

Spoiler alert

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath View Post
    I too used my phone... Nexus 5X which has a meh camera. Plus if you look at the composition, I'm off center on both "head on" shots.
    Damn. I could have sworn you were using a DSLR. Granted, you had some nice outdoor lighting, but that still makes my 4-year-old Galaxy S3 jealous.
    2016 Veloster Rally Edition
    Performance: SXTH SRI & Shifter Bushings / Xenon Element ORHP / NST Crank & WP pulleys / CNT Catback
    Handling: Pierce Rear Torsion Bar / Uniq Rigid Collars / Rev 75A Mount Inserts
    Interior: JCS Dual Pillar Pod / Defi Boost & Volt Gauges
    Exterior: 20% Tint / Hyundai Canada Hood Protector / Custom Molded-in 'Devil' Style Spoiler
    Misc: Saikou Michi dual OCC / Cerma Engine, Nano, Transmission Treatments

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by geekdragon View Post
    Damn. I could have sworn you were using a DSLR. Granted, you had some nice outdoor lighting, but that still makes my 4-year-old Galaxy S3 jealous.
    Pffft... DSLR money would rather be spent on car parts, computer parts, video games, or fire arm ('MURICA), photography isn't a serious enough hobby for me to invest money in. I have a point and shoot for when I want to attempt serious shots that has 16 MP & 18x optical zoom.
    Rides:
    2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition (daily car)
    1991 Toyota Celica GTS (mod car)

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Everybody had to start
    somewhere :)

Must have for my VT . Great pics gents!
    geekdragon likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links