Before: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hyundai veloster

After 4 gallons of dip: Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Mazda
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai Headlamp

Also did my buddy's Volvo a fancy blue Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mid-size car

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
White might not be everywhere...

Only thing near me that wasn't black was gray.

#19 ·
How durable is this stuff under normal conditions? sun, rain, snow, hail, parking lots :wink:

#22 ·
I used to have a truck that i would off-road in all the time, and had this stuff on my wheels for about two years and rarely had an issue. Every once and a while get a scratch and its easy to touch up. However we shall see how the whole car holds up, its been a week got a ton of bugs and dirt on it and it washed right off.

#23 ·
Love it! I want to wrap mine in satin clear. That would give me a matte pearl white mmmmmm

Reactions: Wongo
#24 ·
Plasti-dip is better than regular automotive paint. They have tested the dip to speeds over 200mph and had no issues (bugatti). Once it is fully cured (around 2 hours after last application) it is fairly scratch resistant. People take their cars trough car washes and have had no adverse effects. Hail can damage it, but that would happen to regular paint as well.

More info can be found at www.dipyourcar.com

I'm working with a local company that is starting to get into the dipping buisness. Hopefully we can become a westcoast supplier affiliated with DYC.

Reactions: Wongo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.