Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Official Spotted in Aus thread

35K views 244 replies 34 participants last post by  Hairy 
#1 ·
Every other region has one....

Post VT's you spot in Aus.

I'm up first - I have ony seen mine so far - everytime I walk outside!!!!

#34 ·
A quick hello to the young chicky in the white Veloster Plus who thought it would be a good idea to have a race off the lights on Hindmarsh Drive in Canberra.

You may be young and cute, but you are seriously lacking a turbo and judging by the look on your face at the next set of lights you didn't even know the Veloster SR came with a turbo.

#grinningear2ear

#42 ·
^^^
Didn't see the number plates .. could be another Storm Trooper around town.

Mine's a Battleship so it wasn't me at Bunnings .. Red SR, that means there are the following in Canberra that I know of:

Battleship .. three (possibly four)
Storm Trooper .. two
Red .. one
Camellion .. one

#50 ·
now now now blackjack Canberra is a great place to live .. love our little holidays in Sydney and my visits to Melbourne in the winter months to watch my favourite AFL team (got my membership package in the mail today) but always love coming back to my hometown.

My explanation why Battleship is the most popular colour in Canberra comes down to the fact that we are the most educated population in Australia ;)

#52 ·
I lived in Melbourne for many years so I know what it's like. I still follow Collingwood but I don't need to be a club member. I keep my MCC membership current, but I shall stay with our cold / hot but generally sunny weather. Like SRobz I also travel to Sydney, in my case because our son lives there, but that's only a few hours up the freeway. I like Sydney and I spent a couple of years on a project there.

#62 ·
I have seen a white NA around Garran a couple of times driven by a woman, and I saw a white NA drive down our street yesterday just as I was getting on my motorcycle to head out. Also driven by a woman so perhaps the Garran car in the north. It struck me when it cruised past how radical and yet attractive the Veloster is. The only other Velosters have been a Battleship car in Gungahlin a couple of times and Rob's in Garran once (also Battleship).

#63 ·
^^
I've seen cbr's battleship, another battleship driven by what I thought was a big dark coloured guy, a Camellion driven and parked, a Red one going up Kitchener St last Friday at 8:15AM, AJ's Storm Tropper parked at the airport and another entering the SC Club car park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.