Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Matte grey Nanolex Detail.

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  K G B 
#1 · (Edited)
A couple pics after I finished a exterior detail using nanolex products. Nanolex seems to work very well. My only concern is that the shampoo does not foam up very much. When it's going on the car there are not a lot if any Suds going onto the car.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hyundai veloster

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hyundai veloster

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Almost looks shiney. But in a good way.

#7 ·
Old thread I know but I thought you can help me.

I applied nanolex matte sealant pro on my car and used too much of it, hoping I can just wipe off the excess after few minutes, like the manual states, but after few seconds the liquid dried and left all these marks/splotchy smears on my car and I can't remove it.

I tried nanolex's surface cleaner afterwards in hope it wouldremove the sealant but it did nothing.

What do I do?
I am afraid of wiping hard as to not screw up the matte paint but it looks so bad that I am not sure what to do.

Any help is appreciated,
Regards,
Milos

#9 ·
I use a 50/50 of water/acohol with micro fiber towels mix to clean my matte finish between washes, that might work for you.

#10 ·
Used up all my surface cleaner on it and it didn't work. I was afraid to really press the microfibre hard against the paint due to damaging the paint finish.

Which alcohol should I use for 50%-50% mix?

Worst case scenario I drive for 6-12 months until the sealant starts breaking down :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.