Veloster Turbo Forum banner

[SYD] Who's free on Saturday??

6K views 45 replies 7 participants last post by  OzzyDee 
#1 ·
Laura (rugerfly) and I have been planning to meet up for a fairly long time. Every time one of us has time, it has either rained, or someone's not available. bleh!
I blocked off my afternoon at work this Saturday (12/4) and we planned to meet up (finally!). If anyone is free Saturday arvo, come round to the Australian Hotel & Brewery (350 Annangrove Rd, Rouse Hill) for a little drive around the block and a beer afterwards. We plan to meet up around 12.30-1ish

If anyone is interested, please copy & paste the list to the reply and add your name down below so we know who to expect and how many to expect. I will give out contact details by private message.

1. Sp00n

#43 ·
Cool that you got together. Bit far from Cobram though otherwise would love to have a met up.

Reactions: rugerfly
#44 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Motor vehicle

Was really nice to meet these great guys and girl, the minute we all rocked up, howling wind and rain started so we ran for the shelter of the brewery and had a nice lunch and beer. Then a quick cruise up to Richmond for a coffee in a little antique store.
Lets do it again soon !

#45 ·
Vehicle Car Mid-size car Property Asphalt

Great to finally meet everyone! The weather held out until we got onto the motorway after the coffee! Saw another battleship grey VT on the way back too!
We shall do this again soon! And ozzie will join us regardless of whether or not he has work :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.