Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Another Introduction thread..

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  SR Turbo Matte 
#1 · (Edited)
This has been long overdue!
I'm Stu, I'm another crazy Aussie with a matte grey VT. I have been lurking around on here since about December last year and thought it was about time I introduced myself! So yeah hi.
I love what a lot of you guys have done to your rides & am planning on doing a few light mods to mine.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Hyundai

See less See more
#2 ·
:this_thread_is_wort

Welcome.........Stalker hahaha jk glad to have you aboard...when you have time show us your ride....:cool2:

#6 ·
Mods as in LITE, not heavy. I have already installed bright white bulbs in the head lights it was the first thing I did. Followed shortly after by a Pod filter & the BPV/BOV mod.
In the first couple of months of owning her she was at the dealer ship for an ECU reset due to low boost CEL. followed shortly after by a new turbo. Then a new BPV due to Factory one leaking boost! All before 3000km, touch wood I now have over 13000km on her and have had smooth sailing. So now my NEED to make things better has started to take over and I'm getting Itchy fingers!
I don't want to do too much as she is my daily driver and I live in a high police area. That and I'm too worried about warranty issues should something else go wrong.
That being said I think I'm going to lower and add spacers to wheels, splash on some Plasti Dip. Then add some rigid collars.

After that I will definitely Fab an axel back Exhaust as I have the time and the tools to do so.

#4 ·
Belated "WELCOME to VT Nation!"[/B]

#5 ·
Welcome to a fellow Melbournian!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.