Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Sydney Tuning needed for my VT

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  VTurbo 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm just after if someone knows a good and reliable tuning place so I can
get my VT tuned.
Been looking around but I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone knows anyone.

If anyone can help it would be great.

#4 ·
Maximum had a thread on this. Do a search for Australian Tune and you will find it.

#6 · (Edited)
You can try Alex at Concord Customs in Silverwater - don't know who they used. Sp00n found Auto Joy (here is his post) ps this was the second thread in the Australian section. There is also Crispmods on the other Vforum who has dealers in most states - I think. Sorry can't link as any reference is ignored.

#8 · (Edited)
Autojoy is down the m4.. get off at james ruse drive and round the corner to clyde...

Would recommend getting some breathing mods before ecu tune. My friend chris runs an ecu tune on stock everything... seems a little dangerous to me though.. 233hp atw on stock everything seems to be a little hmmmm.....

#9 ·
I have made some modifications to my VT
I have got the full X-Force exhaust from the turbo back and a cai
not to mention all the other stuff i have done.
I sent auto joy an email last week but they haven't replyed back to me , i might have to give them
a call.
Just want to get a fmic before i get it tuned.

#12 ·
The dyno room isnt ready yet.. concreting and stuff needs to be done. I think thats why.. they do audio and smash as well and the dyno room is basically their old detailing bay i think...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.