Veloster Turbo Forum banner

And so it begins......again

8K views 50 replies 16 participants last post by  13EliteVT 
#1 ·
I'm FINALLY home from what I hope is my last deployment and my poor VT just got her second engine as I was leaving. With that being said, I'm faced with a brand new decision. Put everything back on and continue working with John at Tork on my tune or remove the remaining parts and trade her in. If I trade her in, what do I get? My choices (right now) are the '16 VT or the RS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my VT but 2 replaced engines and an A/T make me want a different one.

Either way. She is almost back on the road. Have to take the DP off and put the cat back on for inspection and then she can drive again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Trade it in for the RS!! That thing is a beast!!! I would if I could!!

WELCOME BACK BY THE WAY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

OOOH RAHH!!!

Reactions: orbeavhawk
#10 ·
It depends if you want to wait an extra year until the RS is actually released to the public. Personally I would go with a 16vt just because you have all the mods already and the bank note will be much smaller compared to the RS. Also I would at least wait a year after the RS is released to make sure any bugs are out of the system (LSPI issues in the 13vt). Yes I know it is a Ford but even they make mistakes, remember the Taurus, contour, and other POS's they released.

Reactions: orbeavhawk
#19 ·
#12 ·
Congrats! :D

#23 ·
Anxious to see some "real" pics of the Rally edition! Congrats!!

Reactions: RyGuy
#25 ·
you get the auto or the manual?

Oh and you need to change your signature block

#28 ·
So funny story.......(it actually pissed me off quite a bit).

I go out, start the car at the dealership (this is the first time I have sat in the car too). I pull the E Brake up and leave it in N. I go inside to say the temp tag is on. I look back and think....."the wife must have taken my car because it isn't there." Nope. Apparently I didn't pull the brake up.....only thought I did. it rolled back and hit that SUV in the pic at the dealership. NO DAMAGE to my car THANKFULLY. So I was just super angry at myself for being stupid.........

And I will give my first impression when I get back from a BBQ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.