Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Some info on the next generation V

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bigbird 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Old news.. :crazy:

Reactions: -X-
#5 ·
I can't see Hyundai resurrecting the old 2.0T. That gong put out bearly what are's does. Try an updated 2.0T. The new Veloster line up should be as follows. Veloster base 1.6L NAV / Veloster R-spec, performance shifter, suspension and the old 2.4L from the Forte coupe (updated) / Veloster Turbo, variable steering, R- spec suspension/ performance shifter/ 2.0 Turbo motor.... ALL still under 3000k lbs.

#6 ·
Yeah sorry for old news just got excited. I wouldn't expect a new moter at all not for one models high end low run edition. It needs to be an old platform or a current. I mean they made the 1.6t and it's in two cars now about to be 3? So much money to develop

#8 ·
I love the gc looks amazing but I do feel the second gen VT will be ugly as well I mean it's so over the top and on the edge any changes will be to much. I could see a different grill heh no brick maby head light change so it's not 3 feet long haha. But honestly that's just things I'm not to okay with. The 350z redesign would be a good example of a good change just sharper lines and make the sloped roof more defined.

#10 ·
Engine swap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#12 ·
The Veloster and VT set a benchmark for pushing the envelope of edgy design. Look at the new civic, even the base model is a far cry from civics of old. I'd like to think the VT and Hyundai as a whole helped move other automakers in that direction. That said, there are tons of things the VT designers could do and it still be a VT. If an 8 year old boy likes it... it goes on the car.

I just hope they don't make it fatter... thought I know they will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.