Xenon Element - Page 4

Veloster Turbo Forum

Xenon Element

This is a discussion on Xenon Element within the Veloster Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Forum category; Originally Posted by mehringe Are the photo attachments in this thread broken for anyone else? I cant see the pics in Chrome or IE on ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Xenon Element

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mehringe View Post
    Are the photo attachments in this thread broken for anyone else? I cant see the pics in Chrome or IE on Win7 nor in Safari on my iPhone nor Mac.
    Broken for me as well on Android phone using Chrome.

This user has no status.

When posts are missing/removed that had pics attached with info on each part, nothing is broken. More than likely removed by the mods.
    Guess we can't have informative posts with pics to answer anyone's questions on here anymore..... :-(
    dannyflag likes this.
    '15 Base auto VT: 3.5" XMOA, 3.5" ORIT, HF ORHP, mod oem ic, functional ic shroud, ORCP, 60 mm tb, tb coolant bypass, 3TBS, AEM water/meth injection, coolant bypass, NGK R2556B-9 plugs, TXE, Pierce catless dp, custom fuel line, NST light crank and WP pulleys, 160°f thermostat, SXTH Tune, SXTH lower mount, Kosei K4R 16" × 6.5", BFGOODRICH G-Force Comp-2 A/S.

Oem tune with 215 oem tires
    9.0 1/8 mile
    14.0 1/4 mile

SXTH Tune with 225 street tires
    8.7 1/8 mile
    ?.? 1/4 mile

This user has no status.

One of the current vendors (guess) reported trdtoy posting product info and my posting of vaporware.

Maybe we should venture on over to Facebook and start promoting over there. Lots of business to be won via that stream. Let sleeping dogs lie.
    TrinityVT and dannyflag like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

I just think it's a shame that I can't give a detailed answer along with pics for clarification on items being discussed without it being reported/deleted, if that's what indeed happend. If that's the case then everyone should be told that they're not allowed to ask questions about non vendors items here. Not much left to this forum once all the posts regarding non vendors are deleted.....

All I'm doing is being as transparent and honest as I can answering questions the community has. Always gathering data from apples to apples tests and willing to share with anyone/everyone the results. Guess next thing that'll happen is other posts I've made on the forum with data from anything other than current vendors listed in them will be deleted too.

I'm a fan of actual data, true results, 100% transparency/honesty give me the full story kind of guy. Some respect this, some do not. I could care less either way as that's not my issue if someone does not respect the info I provide and gets butt hurt. They have a right to be that way, and I respect that.

But removing helpful info to answer ones questions on a public forum goes aginst a purpose of having the forum to start with.

Makes me not want to answer anyone here or provide helpful info and just use it as an entertainment site to laugh at all the ones on the lower side of the learning curve..... :-/

Oh well, carry on.

I'll continue to help answer forum members here by posting responses, just not guaranteed they'll be able to read/see them.
    Last edited by trdtoy; 04-20-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    '15 Base auto VT: 3.5" XMOA, 3.5" ORIT, HF ORHP, mod oem ic, functional ic shroud, ORCP, 60 mm tb, tb coolant bypass, 3TBS, AEM water/meth injection, coolant bypass, NGK R2556B-9 plugs, TXE, Pierce catless dp, custom fuel line, NST light crank and WP pulleys, 160°f thermostat, SXTH Tune, SXTH lower mount, Kosei K4R 16" × 6.5", BFGOODRICH G-Force Comp-2 A/S.

Oem tune with 215 oem tires
    9.0 1/8 mile
    14.0 1/4 mile

SXTH Tune with 225 street tires
    8.7 1/8 mile
    ?.? 1/4 mile

Buy my love with corndogs

How shitty, that is the problem when a company runs a public forum.

Rose

I was wondering what happened to all that helpful info..... I should have screen shot it before it was removed, because it was great information!
    2014 Boston Red, A/T
    6EE SRI, MBRP Pro Series Exhaust with Tips, XE HF ORHP, 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3, Konig Control Matte Black Wheels, Megan Racing Strut Bar, Red OCC

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyflag View Post
    I was wondering what happened to all that helpful info..... I should have screen shot it before it was removed, because it was great information!
    If you have an Instagram account there is an account ( @xenonelement ) that has wonderful documentation of the parts.
    dannyflag, MrPalms and E9C900A like this.

This user has no status.

Xenon Element

Don't need an IG acct unless you want to interact. We'll be assaulting Facebook soon enough. Might create a group called Official VeTo Vendor Bashers United, since we are the anti-vendor.
    Last edited by E9C900A; 04-21-2017 at 09:17 AM.

This user has no status.

This rate im surprised this whole thread hasnt been fragged. No surprise why this forum doesnt have much activity.
    DedMemBRaiNE likes this.
    2016 VT Rally Edition
    Injen CAI
    Custom CBE
    Intercooler Res Delete
    6EE Dyno Tune
    OCC

This user has no status.

I'm surprised Instagram and Facebook haven't been labelled as "competitive sites" and been blocked as well.

If I was still a vendor, I'd have $450 less for funding new products. I heard they tripled the cost for new vendors, so that would be $1350 in case trdtoy wanted to revive it here. No, thanks.
    Mr.MattyV likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links