Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Xenon Element

24K views 72 replies 30 participants last post by  TyBardy 
#1 ·
With all the aftermarket choices we have, one vendor I seem to hear the least about is xenon element. I thought it might be nice to hear any members input on the products they offer since many of us here look foward to modding for performance as well as looks. The intake and intercooler offerings have most of my interest, but i would honestly like to hear about any of the products they offer. Thanks in advance

#5 · (Edited)
I am a customer also. I have the 3TBS, ORCP, and HF ORHP. All the parts are top notch and come with everything you need to install them. If you can wait, like BB said, you will get great parts that actually make a difference in how the car performs. These parts don't come quick due to the process of getting them designed and made, but worth it. The HF ORHP was the best upgrade I have done to this point. Comparing them to other vendors I would say they are in the top three with Pierce and 6EE as far as parts quality. That's my own opinion though.

#6 ·
love their products.

Reactions: E9C900A
#8 ·
Do they have a website where we can order products from? How does everyone order from here?

#9 ·
They're not a sponsored vendor on this site, so direct linking is blocked -- but if a person Googled "xenon" and "element", and "net" at the same time, the first item that appears might be relevant to your interests.

#11 ·
I have the HF ORHP and love it. Soon to order a 3TBS since I just acquired a 60mm TB. Also if anyone is looking for a link search for them on Instagram, there is a link on that page!

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#16 ·
#13 ·
I have the
3TBS - made installation of the 60mm TB super easy and picked up a slight gain in MPG.
ORCP - Super easy to install and top notch build quality
HF ORHP - biggest difference performance wise that I have put on the car according to the butt dyno

All parts were top notch.
Have the Modded OEM IC coming this weekend.

#14 ·
My first mod was through Xenon and I'm slowly making my car a Xenon modded car. I started with the ORHP, then the ORCP and I have a deposit for the ORIC V2. Eventually when I have the funds I will order more parts such as their intake and downpipe after its development is complete. Once my bolt-ons are complete then I can tune my car.

#18 ·
2 out of 3 ain't bad, Matty! We already have a 2.75" ORCP which is combined Ti & silicone, so...

XSCP = Super Charge Pipe

We're taking what we learned from the original ORHP and designing a highly experimental charge pipe that removes the IC completely.

WAI/methanol system will be mandatory. Flow will be high enough that a new IM will be warranted.

#23 ·
XSCP = Super Charge Pipe

We're taking what we learned from the original ORHP and designing a highly experimental charge pipe that removes the IC completely.

WAI/methanol system will be mandatory. Flow will be high enough that a new IM will be warranted.
You know i am here... and i got meth..
View attachment 80009
This thread just got really interesting.

#29 ·
All Xenon hard parts for this guy, well I don't have them all but do have the ones that I need for my set up.

Would like to do a 60mm TB soon, so if still available for purchase at that time will want to pick up a 3TBS w/ the TB. Have no use for wmi, but maybe I'll add a boost gauge though since I have a 3 spares on hand I collected over the years.

Great fitting parts desinged by dudes that own and drive these cars. What more can you want.

Man I wish the guy behind it :wink: and his counterpart/s offered a tuning solution for us.

I appreciate the "No BS" (Sell you what you need not what you don't/What we've tested vigorously and are proven to perform solutions) approach as I have been active in this industry for the past 15 years myself and it still amazes me the amount of smoke some aftermarket companies still try to blow up peoples asses. Aided by the smoke and mirrors representation/marketing of the product.

So thanks Dudes.

#32 ·
When posts are missing/removed that had pics attached with info on each part, nothing is broken. More than likely removed by the mods.
Guess we can't have informative posts with pics to answer anyone's questions on here anymore..... :-(

#34 · (Edited)
I just think it's a shame that I can't give a detailed answer along with pics for clarification on items being discussed without it being reported/deleted, if that's what indeed happend. If that's the case then everyone should be told that they're not allowed to ask questions about non vendors items here. Not much left to this forum once all the posts regarding non vendors are deleted.....

All I'm doing is being as transparent and honest as I can answering questions the community has. Always gathering data from apples to apples tests and willing to share with anyone/everyone the results. Guess next thing that'll happen is other posts I've made on the forum with data from anything other than current vendors listed in them will be deleted too.

I'm a fan of actual data, true results, 100% transparency/honesty give me the full story kind of guy. Some respect this, some do not. I could care less either way as that's not my issue if someone does not respect the info I provide and gets butt hurt. They have a right to be that way, and I respect that.

But removing helpful info to answer ones questions on a public forum goes aginst a purpose of having the forum to start with.

Makes me not want to answer anyone here or provide helpful info and just use it as an entertainment site to laugh at all the ones on the lower side of the learning curve..... :-/

Oh well, carry on.

I'll continue to help answer forum members here by posting responses, just not guaranteed they'll be able to read/see them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.