THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps

This is a discussion on THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps within the GarageLine.com forums, part of the Vendors category; Originally Posted by GT800 Is there a make an offer? Id rock it for like 10 bucks. Considering the full billet Shelby kit i had ...

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 257
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    4 walls 2 balls
     
    riktar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Member
    #3572
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by GT800 View Post
    Is there a make an offer? Id rock it for like 10 bucks. Considering the full billet Shelby kit i had was 99 bucks and had 6 billet engraved caps.
    yea but did it come with a flux capacitor.... i didn't think so.

  2. #12
    Supporting Vendor
    Baller Status
     
    GT800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Member
    #1034
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by riktar View Post
    yea but did it come with a flux capacitor.... i didn't think so.
    Damn... You got me

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    zaksaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Member
    #891
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    177
    Still no word on the intake or exhaust eh?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    Boots Ylectric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Member
    #1307
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    718
    $60 to change my oil cap to have one with a brand name on it that has literally zero performance parts for our car? WTF.

    Man I'm glad I'm too broke right now to be modding my car because the aftermarket support is in all the wrong areas aside from our handful of members that are DOING WORK. Pierce, TurboSocks, ElecBlue, etc.
    MyDianaZ06 likes this.
    2013 Veloster Turbo - Boston Red - Matte black Hood stripe and side graphics - Pierce Motorsports VT-One - TurboSocks Rigid Collars - Rev Motoring 75A Lower Engine Mount - Turbosocks Intake - Turbosocks Coldpipe with HKS SQV - Xenon Element XPVS and XWEK - Tork Motorsports Turbo Resonator Delete - Magnaflow Catback - BC Coilovers - BTR Fuel line - R1 Slotted Rotors with Hawk Ceramic pads - Volk RE30 18x8.5 +50 with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3

    Instagram - Bootz_Ylectric

  6. #15
    Supporting Vendor
    This user has no status.
     
    GarageLine.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Member
    #249
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaishi View Post
    Got a link to these? I don't know what threading or diameter would be right.
    TurboXS Oil Cap Black - TurboXS

  7. #16
    Supporting Vendor
    This user has no status.
     
    GarageLine.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Member
    #249
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots Ylectric View Post
    $60 to change my oil cap to have one with a brand name on it that has literally zero performance parts for our car? WTF.

    Man I'm glad I'm too broke right now to be modding my car because the aftermarket support is in all the wrong areas aside from our handful of members that are DOING WORK. Pierce, TurboSocks, ElecBlue, etc.
    lolz.. ive posted up saying that the intake and exhaust will be out this fall. Also there is no engine management that we are aware of so it makes it hard to put out parts. We do know that SFR is working on something but yea, we are also working it
    Last edited by GarageLine.com; 05-15-2013 at 11:08 AM.

  8. #17
    Senior Member
    Sua Sponte
     
    Reaper7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Member
    #3666
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by riktar View Post
    It shaves off .356 milligrams off stock cap weight.

    behold scientific proof below!
    (.356 mg x 88mph)/flux capacitor lag of 0.75 millisecond = 3whp (as mentioned above) this result does not factor in decal hp, use that at your own risk and peril.

    2 funny, thnx, now i get it. :-)

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    This user has no status.
     
    zaksaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Member
    #891
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by GarageLine.com View Post
    lolz.. ive posted up saying that the intake and exhaust will be out this fall. Also there is no engine management that we are aware of so it makes it hard to put out parts. We do know that SFR is working on something but yea, we are also working it
    I'm not blaming you or anything like that, but a few months back you said "2-3 months" which would be basically April/May. So now we're looking at the fall?

    I think I'm going to go ahead and order the Injen intake. Glad I didn't wait for the exhaust. Very happy with my Solo.

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Reading, Learning, Plotting!
     
    MiDiablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Member
    #3686
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    137
    I do believe a price tag in the $25-35 range would make these considerably more desirable!
    MyDianaZ06 likes this.
    -Ira Joshua Parker, P.A., Realtor®-
    My Site: www.profusionpg.net
    My Car: 2013 Veloster Turbo

  11. #20
    Senior Member
    4 walls 2 balls
     
    riktar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Member
    #3572
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by zaksaid View Post
    I'm not blaming you or anything like that, but a few months back you said "2-3 months" which would be basically April/May. So now we're looking at the fall?

    I think I'm going to go ahead and order the Injen intake. Glad I didn't wait for the exhaust. Very happy with my Solo.
    yea, i noticed that myself when I shopping for an intake.

    I saw the turbo xs post on veloster dot com (i don't know if we're allowed to link on here... forum politics have me paranoid) but the post was dated oct 2012 and they had a pic of an intake with dyno sheets and all. Then radio silence until dec 12 with an exhaust pic and vid then nothing past march, now they've switched it up from exhaust and intakes to flux capacitors and twist on caps... shame because that setup looks quite nice.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

2013 veloster turbo white aftermarket decals

,

oil cap

,

veloster billet oil cap

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Find us on Google+