THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps - Page 3

Veloster Turbo Forum

THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps

This is a discussion on THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps within the GarageLine.com forums, part of the Vendors category; Originally Posted by riktar yea, i noticed that myself when I shopping for an intake. I saw the turbo xs post on veloster dot com ...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: THIS JUST IN!!! TurboXS Oil Caps

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by riktar View Post
    yea, i noticed that myself when I shopping for an intake.

I saw the turbo xs post on veloster dot com (i don't know if we're allowed to link on here... forum politics have me paranoid) but the post was dated oct 2012 and they had a pic of an intake with dyno sheets and all. Then radio silence until dec 12 with an exhaust pic and vid then nothing past march, now they've switched it up from exhaust and intakes to flux capacitors and twist on caps... shame because that setup looks quite nice.
    I really liked the TurboXS intake setup because of what looked like a heat shield. Not having to remove the bumper or get under the car just to switch out my air filter is a nice plus. But it looks like I'll have to get the Injen which is fine, I've heard nothing but great reviews about it.

of a great forum

Quote Originally Posted by riktar View Post
    yea, i noticed that myself when I shopping for an intake.

I saw the turbo xs post on veloster dot com (i don't know if we're allowed to link on here... forum politics have me paranoid) but the post was dated oct 2012 and they had a pic of an intake with dyno sheets and all. Then radio silence until dec 12 with an exhaust pic and vid then nothing past march, now they've switched it up from exhaust and intakes to flux capacitors and twist on caps... shame because that setup looks quite nice.
    I was interested in the exhaust but I will.probably have an exhaust by the time they finally release this one.

Supporting Vendor
    Premium Member
    www.turbosocks.com

unfortunately with the Fall release dates, TurboXS will be wayyy behind the game in the intakes/exhaust/downpipe area..

Obviously, the 2014+ model guys and such will be able to take more advantage of more of a market then. For the early adopters, most of us will probably have the Solo, Magnaflow, Pierce, Injen or Turbosocks line of intakes by the time others break into the market.

For the off-forum people though, bigger brands like TurboXS have advertising in their favor to capture non-forum people.
    MyDianaZ06 likes this.
    Vitamin-C Vturbo owner...... with a handful o' mods.. more or less
    Now taking Bill Me Later and Credit Card Payments!!
    Turbosocks VTurbo STORE!!

Big FMIC kit, Beast Mode SRI, Rigid Collars, Diode Dynamics Dealer, Strut Bars, Coilovers, Uniq bracing kit, Oil Cooler kit, Mesh fog surrounds, Functional hood vents, Tow hooks, Resonator Deletes, etc!!!

Your one stop Veloster Turbo source for performance, suspension, lighting and great customer service!

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    This user has no status.

(I copied and pasted this from a our TurboXS Facebook page) A Veloster member had reached out to us in regards to an update with parts, this is my answer:

I am sorry for the delay of all this.I spoke to the owner on behalf of ALL the veloster members as I see a lot of you are wondering where parts are. We are working on getting the intakes to us asap. In regards to the exhaust that we made, HONESTLY, we are on the fence about it. I say that because while the performance upgrade are there and you can feel the gains, the sound is what we have mixed feelings about..

I know a lot of you all on the forums are not to pleased with the speed of our product, but we just dont want to put out something that we are not 100% with all around. We continue to tinker with the design/bends etc to see if we can perfect all aspects of the Catback/Turboback exhaust. I know we will be late to the game like so many of ppl have posted, but we feel it will be worth it in the end, when we can put out an exhaust TXS is happy with, that we know others will like as well.
    Last edited by GarageLine.com; 05-20-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Supporting Vendor
    This user has no status.

AM Bump

Gone, Farewell!

I actually kinda want these, but 60 bucks.. eekk. It would be neat if it came in a wide range of colors too.

Past
    - 2013 Veloster Turbo

Present - 2016 BMW X1

It's like eating a big bowl of
    BooST in the morning

If it was more reasonable I think it would be a nice buy.. Oh well, I'm not concerned about it..
    Elite White VT/ 6MT
    -TS hks bov
    -straight pipe cat back exhaust
    -reverse/blinker tail light tint
    -blacked out emblems
    -25% tint in the front/15% in rear
    -tork pipe

It's like eating a big bowl of
    BooST in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by GarageLine.com View Post
    (I copied and pasted this from a our TurboXS Facebook page) A Veloster member had reached out to us in regards to an update with parts, this is my answer:

I am sorry for the delay of all this.I spoke to the owner on behalf of ALL the veloster members as I see a lot of you are wondering where parts are. We are working on getting the intakes to us asap. In regards to the exhaust that we made, HONESTLY, we are on the fence about it. I say that because while the performance upgrade are there and you can feel the gains, the sound is what we have mixed feelings about..

I know a lot of you all on the forums are not to pleased with the speed of our product, but we just dont want to put out something that we are not 100% with all around. We continue to tinker with the design/bends etc to see if we can perfect all aspects of the Catback/Turboback exhaust. I know we will be late to the game like so many of ppl have posted, but we feel it will be worth it in the end, when we can put out an exhaust TXS is happy with, that we know others will like as well.
    Honestly, I like the exhaust.. I do feel it lacks the deep sound I enjoy with having a car with a turbo.. None the less it does have a good sound to it and I think with some minor tweaks it will be very appealing to a lot of different people..
    Elite White VT/ 6MT
    -TS hks bov
    -straight pipe cat back exhaust
    -reverse/blinker tail light tint
    -blacked out emblems
    -25% tint in the front/15% in rear
    -tork pipe

Supporting Vendor
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Stone View Post
    Honestly, I like the exhaust.. I do feel it lacks the deep sound I enjoy with having a car with a turbo.. None the less it does have a good sound to it and I think with some minor tweaks it will be very appealing to a lot of different people..
    Exactly

got my VT 10/18/12

But you can't even SEE the oil cap, really...and for $60?? nah.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links