Should I buy a veloster? - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

Should I buy a veloster?

This is a discussion on Should I buy a veloster? within the Introductions forums, part of the Hyundai Veloster Turbo category; Gas milage is a direct result of how you drive your car my 2015 r-spec did good on gas i could get 32-33 on the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Should I buy a veloster?

This user has no status.

Gas milage is a direct result of how you drive your car my 2015 r-spec did good on gas i could get 32-33 on the highway and about 23-24 in city a friend of mine gets about 21 in town and 27 highway but he is a agressive driver and has made quite performance mods to his vt, while my vt was stock so its really about how you drive . i had a 2012 accent which was one of the cars which had a rebate with the epa fuel mileage sticker problem i got more than 40 on the highway and 32-34 in the city . i had a manual trans so it may have been with the auto trans but the point is how you drive your car

This user has no status.

as far as i know the R-spec"s are all manual. all the others have auto or manual. The base model (non turbo) has 143 hp i think ? turbos all are 1.6 ltr 201 hp 195 torque . there have been a few models Re mix R-spec and the turbo had more Luxury options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links