Future Rally Edition Owner

Veloster Turbo Forum

This is a discussion on Future Rally Edition Owner within the Introductions forums, part of the Hyundai Veloster Turbo category; Just signed up for the forums, though I have been reading for a while since I decided I wanted a Rally Edition as my semi-dd ...

This user has no status.

Just signed up for the forums, though I have been reading for a while since I decided I wanted a Rally Edition as my semi-dd fun car. Based in Pittsburgh, but wanting something that hasn't been subjected to 3 salty winters. I just missed out on a sweet deal one-owner California car that was in Baltimore by a few hours.

This weekend, we road tripped to Chicago to look at one at a dealer. "Oh, it's nice, yadda yadda yadda" I knew within 30 seconds there was not going to be a sale at any reasonable price for that poor abused car. Missing the Ray's wheels on the rear, damage to 3 panels, entire frontend damaged, mismatched tires, CEL on, clearly modded by an amateur. Amazingly, it drove pretty off very well. I just always wonder what the backstory on car like that is. Obviously, someone DGAF about it. Shame.

Anyway, I am sure I will be posting once I find one and start to make it my own.

Scott

This user has no status.

Welcome! It's always best to buy one that has been taken care of and not abused.
    '15 Auto VT

PB's with slips and video:

60' ET 2.05
    1/8 ET 8.70
    1/8 MPH 85.68 MPH
    1/4 ET 13.421
    1/4 MPH 105.57 MPH

This user has no status.

Indeed. With a few decades of car modding under my belt, I can spot an abused child a mile away.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

I hope you didn’t drive all that way just to look at this particular RE. If a selling party won’t provide numerous detailed pics up front, steer clear.

Hold out for a creampuff in a non-salt state. IL definitely isn’t one of them.

Sponsored Links