CERMA Treatments/Oil/Lubricants: For the good of the order - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

CERMA Treatments/Oil/Lubricants: For the good of the order

This is a discussion on CERMA Treatments/Oil/Lubricants: For the good of the order within the Veloster Maintenance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Originally Posted by hyatt i dont like car bombs and my car they dont mix lol. all joking aside i am interested in this stuff. ...

Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1194Likes

Thread: CERMA Treatments/Oil/Lubricants: For the good of the order

Banned
    Could not take instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by hyatt View Post
    i dont like car bombs and my car they dont mix lol.

all joking aside i am interested in this stuff. is it an oil i put in once or every time i change my oil?
    1. Use dirty engine oil that's been in say for 2,000 miles,...add 1 ounce of the CERMA engine treatment.
    2. 500 miles later add 1 ounce of the nano CERMA for your turbo. Leave them both in that oil for at least 1500 miles.
    3. Change the oil at your next interval. Switch to the CERMA 5w40. Watch your car develop over the next 90 days,....
    4. I plan on doing CERMA oil changes every 4,000 miles after that. You never have too add either of the treatments ever again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Talulu View Post
    If it's so wonderful, why doesn't my dealer recommend it? Or, why can't I find a zombie-like following at my local parts store? I'm a bit hesitant. Sure, it isn't doing any harm, but it sure reminds me of that ole Slick 50 my dad had sitting in the garage. It sat there because my dad never saw the true benefits of it in any of his vehicles. No harm, but no glorious benefits.
    Its been in beta testing for the last 7 years, and is now available. He has a commercial product that preceded this made for big trucks only. Not available in stores. Royal purple tried to buy him out. He told them to pound sand.

I treated my 1990 Sonata with slick 50, your right, the effect was MEHH . This stuff is incredible. I have treated my:

Yamaha jetboat engines,..and use CERMA grease for the impeller bearings.
    My Heat controller geothermal AC compressor with the refrigerant variant CERMA
    I treat my automatic weapons with the CERMA gun lube. Any where there is heat and friction, there is an application for CERMA.

Youre dealer would want to know why your oil never got dirty.
    Last edited by Gaijiin; 12-28-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    JGunz18 likes this.

Banned
    I drive a ST!

Quote Originally Posted by Talulu View Post
    If it's so wonderful, why doesn't my dealer recommend it? Or, why can't I find a zombie-like following at my local parts store? I'm a bit hesitant. Sure, it isn't doing any harm, but it sure reminds me of that ole Slick 50 my dad had sitting in the garage. It sat there because my dad never saw the true benefits of it in any of his vehicles. No harm, but no glorious benefits.
    Yeah going with you on this one. If this was a miraculous gift from the auto gods why have I never heard of it having been in the auto industry/racing for over 20 years?

If it is such a break through product I am going to need more proof than a dipstick. Some independent oil analysis and multiple high mileage independent engine tear downs using this from mile zero.

On a side note will it void your warranty if the engine blows and Hyundai finds this stuff 'coating' the internals?

JGunz18 and gp1300r like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

It's like eating a big bowl of
    BooST in the morning

I'm with Talulu and rockey.. I'm a little hesitant about the product.. Sounds too good to be true kinda thing..
    Zapper likes this.
    Elite White VT/ 6MT
    -TS hks bov
    -straight pipe cat back exhaust
    -reverse/blinker tail light tint
    -blacked out emblems
    -25% tint in the front/15% in rear
    -tork pipe

My definition of cursing is
    probably different from what
    other people's definitions
    are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijiin View Post
    Its been in beta testing for the last 7 years, and is now available. He has a commercial product that preceded this made for big trucks only. Not available in stores. Royal purple tried to buy him out. He told them to pound sand.

I treated my 1990 Sonata with slick 50, your right, the effect was MEHH . This stuff is incredible. I have treated my:

Yamaha jetboat engines,..and use CERMA grease for the impeller bearings.
    My Heat controller geothermal AC compressor with the refrigerant variant CERMA
    I treat my automatic weapons with the CERMA gun lube. Any where there is heat and friction, there is an application for CERMA.

Youre dealer would want to know why your oil never got dirty.
    Oh, I'm not bashing it at all. I'll just sit back for a year or two and let folks who use it tell me how it's working. Meanwhile, I'll just use synthetic, genuine filters, and change my oil regularly--without any additives. Just a personal choice--as is yours or anyone elses for using it.
    Zapper, orbeavhawk and AZG23 like this.
    2013 VT A/T | CP High Perf Pistons | Custom Head Work | Tork Oil Pan Upgrade/Spacer | Upgraded Headgasket | Upgraded Fuel Lines | Stuffed Turbo | B&M SuperCooler Trans Cooler | NGK 1422s | Custom Tork Tune | AEM CAI | Saikou Michi OCC | 845 Motorsports FMIC | Synapse DV | Magnaflow Exhaust | Pierce HF DP | Tork Rigid Collars | ARK GT-F Springs | Pierce Street Version Strut Brace | Pierce 4-point Front Brace | Pierce Torsion Bar | 18x8 Motegi MR127s | 215/40ZR18 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2s

do i have a new status?

maybe its cause i have been drinking so in the morning i will have to reevaluate this, but as of right now i am willing to give it a chance how do i order?
    I have three loves in life, the wife, my CB7, and my VT in that order.

2013 Ultra black M/T
    TS rigid collars, tork pipe, tint front 35% rear limo 5%, blue leds for internal lights,piaa fog lights, solo exhaust, fog light stand alone kit, K&N drop in filter, TS HKS BOV, peirce rear torsion bar
    on hand: OCC,
    Ordered: led rear reflectors, under window chrome inserts

resetting the ecu after new mod = race car lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rockey.mccartha View Post
    Yeah going with you on this one. If this was a miraculous gift from the auto gods why have I never heard of it having been in the auto industry/racing for over 20 years?

If it is such a break through product I am going to need more proof than a dipstick. Some independent oil analysis and multiple high mileage independent engine tear downs using this from mile zero.

On a side note will it void your warranty if the engine blows and Hyundai finds this stuff 'coating' the internals?
    You would have to ask John himself, he's a phone call away. AAAH the arch nemesis of Cbrmale....Youre questions should be answered by the owner himself. He's been in racing for like 35 years....You would probably be familiar with his commercial truck turbo diesel product. The name escapes me.
    Company is in TEXAS.
    Last edited by Gaijiin; 12-28-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hyatt View Post
    maybe its cause i have been drinking so in the morning i will have to reevaluate this, but as of right now i am willing to give it a chance how do i order?
    www.CERMASTORE.com. View all his Youtube vids. Does all the bonehead "weartests" that all the oils in the world judge themselves by. Guys there always is a beginning for everything. Beta testing is complete, and the product is out.
    I wanted something that would preserve my VT no matter what, here it is.

Banned
    I drive a ST!

You would have to ask John himself, he's a phone call away. AAAH the arch nemesis of Cbrmale....Youre questions should be answered by the owner himself. He's been in racing for like 35 years....You would probably be familiar with his commercial truck turbo diesel product. The name escapes me.
    I can sell snake oil to a snake. I don't doubt the inventor talks a good game. Independent analysis by multiple experts is the only thing that will take a product like this from something people doubt and question to a mainstream product.

I want to see the 100,000 mile, 200,000+ engine tear downs that have been running this stuff from day one.

Until then I will use something that is proven. Motul 5w40. Lucky me I get it for 35$ for 5L.

Turbosocks likes this.

Banned
    I drive a ST!

www.CERMASTORE.com. View all his Youtube vids. Does all the bonehead "weartests" that all the oils in the world judge themselves by. Guys there always is a beginning for everything. Beta testing is complete, and the product is out.
    I wanted something that would preserve my VT no matter what, here it is.
    Key word is 'his' YouTube videos and 'his' wear tests.

He needs independent, accredited and trusted expert reviews.

I hope this is the real deal. I won't put it in any motor with a warranty on it. This screams void my warranty even when it is not the oils fault. I can get around practically every other mod with the Magnussun Act, but this stuff has coated the engine and may be just the thing they need to void a warranty.

Velosteraptor319 likes this.

Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links