VT Mod Guide - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

VT Mod Guide

This is a discussion on VT Mod Guide within the Veloster Performance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Originally Posted by cduub Man I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to put together this magnificent spreadsheet,Im ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: VT Mod Guide

I know nothing about cars

Quote Originally Posted by cduub View Post
    Man I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to put together this magnificent spreadsheet,Im in aah at how nice you did this. I copied this to my google drive and was wondering as you update the list will it alert me of the upgrades in changes that you made so I can be up to speed. Thanks
    Samesies

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    '16 Matte Gray Veloster Turbo 3.5" Turbosocks Intake MBRP Catback Tork Catless Downpipe
    845 Coldpipe and Hotpipe Synapse R35V BOV WGA Adjustment Mod 6EE Shifter Cable End Bushings 6EE Fuel Line Upgrade SoCal CF Fenders Seibon CF Hood EX LED KDM Spec Headlights
    Diode Dynamics LED Interior/Exterior Lighting UNIQ Rigid Collars BC Racing Type BR Coilovers
    Pierce VT ONE Strut Bar Pierce Rear Camber Kit Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 +35

This user has no status.

This is gonna be the most intense spreadsheet ever lol. I think it should be stickied so n00bz can find it easy
    Disconnected likes this.

Rose

Wow very informational! Thanks for all your hard work! Now I'm like, "hmmm should I chose A, B, or C." LOL
    2014 Boston Red, A/T
    6EE SRI, MBRP Pro Series Exhaust with Tips, XE HF ORHP, 6EE Red Cold Pipe, Turbo XS BOV 225/40/18 Yokohama Advan Sport A/S, Konig Control Matte Black Wheels, Megan Racing Strut Bar, Pierce Upper Rear Brace, Pierce Rear Torsion Bar, Pierce 2 Point Lower Tie bar, 2 Red OCC

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Secret option D. All of the above.

This user has no status.

X: I thought about the free mods but thne forgot as I built it, I will try to being adding some of that type of mod. Where would you this type of thing would fall? An example would be say the intake box mod of removing/opening the flap. Would this be better found under the intakes section or make a section on "Free Mods". I could put a Key on the front page indicated a mod as a "free mod" and linking to the DIY on this site.

cdubb: I'm not real sure how changes work in Google Docs and if you will get notification of changes. I plan on adding a "Change Log" to the front page of the spread sheet and on my original post in this thread. I'm not sure how detailed this may be, it could just say, "Added to Clutches".

fastswimmerguy: The ECU page is going to be an interesting experiment, I'm not sure how much information I will be able to put there. Tunes can be so custom and it could get difficult very quickly. At the very least I will put links to the various tuners so that an interested person can contact them directly or find more information on the website or vendor page.

Thanks for all the feedback and thanks to all of the people that have posted some great information for me to pass along.
    -Jared
    2005 Corvette Le Mans Blue 6M/T Z51

Sold
    2013 Elite White M/T base
    Pierce rear torsion bar | Pierce VT-One | Pierce Rear Trunk Brace | TS Rigid Collars | Custom Air Box
    Konig Oversteer 18x8 | Federali 595 RS-R | Pierce VTRS4 brake pads

VT Mod Guide

I try to make a dent, but it
    blends in with all the damage.

Should add the 42 draft designs o2 elbow.

This user has no status.

Flux capacitor and wine rack too.

Cartarded

Fantastic effort; I foresee this being referenced by many members over the coming months.

I'm not sure if you want to add it in, but you could add some info about CERMA engine/turbo/tranny treatment. The corresponding forum post is here: https://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/x...formation.html

Here's a link to the DIY BPV to BOV mod: https://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/v...ntake-sri.html
    2015 Ultra Black VT w/ Tech Package (A/T)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    $30 DIY SRI || ADD W1 OCCs || 35/95 Tint

If you love something set it
    free, unless it's a tiger

Quote Originally Posted by jared View Post
    fastswimmerguy: The ECU page is going to be an interesting experiment, I'm not sure how much information I will be able to put there. Tunes can be so custom and it could get difficult very quickly. At the very least I will put links to the various tuners so that an interested person can contact them directly or find more information on the website or vendor page.
    Just a thought, what if you send your ECU page to each tuner and have the fill out the specs if they're up to it? If not, the links would probly be good enough. But ultimately they can add their info and links and as much as they think would be useful to others. It would save you from any misinterpretations you add on there and help them get more customers based on what info/detail they choose to include. *Most importantly it would save you lots of time researching
    '14 VT A/T
    UNIQ Strut Bar/Collars || H9/H8 LED 6000K Low/Fog || Chrome Turn Bulbs (White FR, Amber R) || Tint || White LED int/ext || TTR Low Engine Mount || SCGW F/R tow hook || TS 3.5" Intake || Tork Tuned || PMS Torsion Bar/4pt Brace/HF DP || CNT Exhaust || Saikou Michi OCC's || X ORHP, 3TBS, XWEK || Synapse DV Kit || Coolant Bypass || Pandafab Solenoid || PUP || Amsoil Coolant || HKS M45XL Sparks || Exhaust Hangers || SXTH Fuel Line || Tork EBCS
    Not Installed: NST Crank/WP Pulley || ORCP

This user has no status.

2/1/16 - Added websites to ECU tuners and engine parts.
    -X- likes this.
    -Jared
    2005 Corvette Le Mans Blue 6M/T Z51

Sold
    2013 Elite White M/T base
    Pierce rear torsion bar | Pierce VT-One | Pierce Rear Trunk Brace | TS Rigid Collars | Custom Air Box
    Konig Oversteer 18x8 | Federali 595 RS-R | Pierce VTRS4 brake pads

VT Mod Guide

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links