VT hot pipes and how they compare - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

VT hot pipes and how they compare

This is a discussion on VT hot pipes and how they compare within the Veloster Performance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Originally Posted by Vilocimin Who makes the ORHP & who makes the HF ORHP? Xenon Element...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: VT hot pipes and how they compare

Filthy Humans!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilocimin View Post
    Who makes the ORHP & who makes the HF ORHP?
    Xenon Element
    E9C900A likes this.
    My VT Thread ~ Here

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Xenon Element
    Thank you. Bought the HF!
    E9C900A likes this.

Rose

Bought the HF ORHP! Can't wait to get it and install!
    E9C900A, Rawe and RPadilha like this.
    2014 Boston Red, A/T
    6EE SRI, MBRP Pro Series Exhaust with Tips, XE HF ORHP, 6EE Red Cold Pipe, Turbo XS BOV 225/40/18 Yokohama Advan Sport A/S, Konig Control Matte Black Wheels, Megan Racing Strut Bar, Pierce Upper Rear Brace, Pierce Rear Torsion Bar, Pierce 2 Point Lower Tie bar, 2 Red OCC

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Rose

Installed HF ORHP yesterday after work and it's amazing! Only trouble I had was twisting the Inlet IC coupler around so it aligned correctly with the pipe and wasn't bending. Other than that a great fit and and noticeable power gain.Name:  received_1386215414805545.jpeg
Views: 525
Size:  159.8 KBName:  received_1386215428138877.jpeg
Views: 526
Size:  119.7 KBName:  received_1386215561472197.jpeg
Views: 502
Size:  89.5 KB
    E9C900A and MrPalms like this.
    2014 Boston Red, A/T
    6EE SRI, MBRP Pro Series Exhaust with Tips, XE HF ORHP, 6EE Red Cold Pipe, Turbo XS BOV 225/40/18 Yokohama Advan Sport A/S, Konig Control Matte Black Wheels, Megan Racing Strut Bar, Pierce Upper Rear Brace, Pierce Rear Torsion Bar, Pierce 2 Point Lower Tie bar, 2 Red OCC

If it aint broke, fix it until
    it is

I think my ORHP V1 should be in the mail today... possibly tomorrow. Should make for a fun weekend project.
    dannyflag and E9C900A like this.
    2016 VT DCT - Tech Package with a few factory extras

K&N Drop in Filter in Modified OEM Air Box | 3.5" Silicone Intake Tube | Cheap BOV | PCV OCC to AOS | Vented Crank Recirc | PUP 5w30 & Magnetic Oil Plug | 60mm TB with ORCP & Coolant Bypass | Coated ORHP | XWEK | 84400 MAP Sensor | 3TBS | Front Strut Bar and PMS Rear Torsion Bar | Torqon Rigid Collars | XPVS | Coated Catless DP (TXE + PMS Street DP w/ 90* bung) | AEM Meth Injection | ORIC v1

Click Here for build thread and pics

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by TyBardy View Post
    I think my ORHP V1 should be in the mail today... possibly tomorrow. Should make for a fun weekend project.
    You won't regret this product! I've learned to wait for good things to come, I was impatient and went with MBRP before and only had fitment issues and this XE product blows it away...
    E9C900A and MrPalms like this.
    2014 Boston Red, A/T

it is

how long is approximate install? I'm extremely handy and know my way around wrenching and motors so with that in mind... is this an hour or two or is this a four-five hour job? I just tracked it and it will be at my house today so I am debating on whether or not to install it tonight when I get off work.

K&N Drop in Filter in Modified OEM Air Box | 3.5" Silicone Intake Tube | Cheap BOV | PCV OCC to AOS | Vented Crank Recirc | PUP 5w30 & Magnetic Oil Plug | 60mm TB with ORCP & Coolant Bypass | Coated ORHP | XWEK | 84400 MAP Sensor | 3TBS | Front Strut Bar and PMS Rear Torsion Bar | Torqon Rigid Collars | XPVS | Coated Catless DP (TXE + PMS Street DP w/ 90* bung) | AEM Meth Injection | ORIC v1

This user has no status.

VT hot pipes and how they compare

30-60 minutes. Less if you have access to a lift.
    geekdragon and MrPalms like this.

it is

FUCK YES! Suddenly my weekend is filling up with free time as all my weekend projects are getting done this week! I will post after it's done and this weekend will clean everything up and post in my build thread. Can't wait for this.
    E9C900A and dannyflag like this.

Rose

I drove my car up on ramps. Had to remove the MBRP HP and before that remove the plastic splash guards blocking access to the intercooler inlet. Then installed XE HF ORHP, make sure the intercooler inlet coupler doesn't stay bent, i had to twist mine around to get it right. Took me about an hour i would say... i took breaks because the ground was hot. I installed this after work and had plenty of time left in the day to relax.
    E9C900A likes this.
    2014 Boston Red, A/T

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links