Life and death of coil packs - Page 3

Veloster Turbo Forum

Life and death of coil packs

This is a discussion on Life and death of coil packs within the Veloster Performance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Originally Posted by TooGqForYou hmmm i am at 96k, but have had an xwek since 50k & has served me right! I recommend an xwek ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Life and death of coil packs

This user has no status.

Life and death of coil packs

Quote Originally Posted by TooGqForYou View Post
    hmmm i am at 96k, but have had an xwek since 50k & has served me right! I recommend an xwek for EVERYONE!
    Told you guys the XWEK would increase electrical component stability, performance & longevity. New version coming soon.

BTW, I looked in the service manual and owner’s manual maintenance table. Ignition coil change intervals are not mentioned.
    Last edited by E9C900A; 01-12-2019 at 12:16 PM.

If it aint broke, fix it until
    it is

On the subject of XWEK... This is largely anecdotal and very little science behind the claim I am about to make... but I am not on year 4 of my battery. Anyone who has lived in AZ for any substantial length of time knows that battaries are good for two years due to the sharp changes in temperature and our blistering hot summers. My wife and I bought our 2016 Hyundais only a few months apart and we had to replace her battery last fall. I believe the XWEK is the reason for the improved battary life.... sorry for the thread jack but I wanted to throw that out there. I will be getting the new XWEK model even though I have the old.
    E9C900A likes this.
    2016 VT DCT - Tech Package with a few factory extras

K&N Drop in Filter in Modified OEM Air Box | 3.5" Silicone Intake Tube | Cheap BOV | PCV OCC to AOS | Vented Crank Recirc | PUP 5w30 & Magnetic Oil Plug | 60mm TB with ORCP & Coolant Bypass | Coated ORHP | XWEK | 84400 MAP Sensor | 3TBS | Front Strut Bar and PMS Rear Torsion Bar | Torqon Rigid Collars | XPVS | Coated Catless DP (TXE + PMS Street DP w/ 90* bung) | AEM Meth Injection | ORIC v1

Click Here for build thread and pics

This user has no status.

TyBardy and Flareon like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links