Mishimoto's 2nd Gen Direct Fit Catch Can Thread - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

Mishimoto's 2nd Gen Direct Fit Catch Can Thread

This is a discussion on Mishimoto's 2nd Gen Direct Fit Catch Can Thread within the Veloster Performance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Anything new on this? I see the Veloster still isn't listed on the blog's "Subscribe for News" option, so I figured I'd bump this before ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mishimoto's 2nd Gen Direct Fit Catch Can Thread

Waiting for new Tool album...

Anything new on this? I see the Veloster still isn't listed on the blog's "Subscribe for News" option, so I figured I'd bump this before contacting directly since others here might be interested.

This user has no status.

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to bump this up and let you know that we're still plugging away at this project! I'll hopefully be able to have an update for you in the coming weeks. As always, feel free to shoot me any comments, questions or concerns you might have!

Thanks,
    Nick

This user has no status.

Hey Guys,

I know it's bee a little while since we've been able to give you an update on this project, but we will definitely have an update coming for you in the next few days!

-Nick
    lil_buddy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a long time coming, but finally a real update! For the full scoop make sure you head over to our Engineering Blog

When we last left off, our loaner Veloster was headed out on the road to complete our standard 1000 mile testing cycle. While that was going on, our engineers were hard at work perfecting our kit so that the finished product looks right at home behind the engine.

The real question is, did it work. Well to find out, head over to our Engineering Blog to find out. And while you're there, you can even get your own kit today, since we have also officially launched our discounted presale for this kit. Make sure you get in on the special pricing while it lasts!

-Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links