2.0 turbo engine swap?

Veloster Turbo Forum

2.0 turbo engine swap?

This is a discussion on 2.0 turbo engine swap? within the Veloster Performance forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Garage category; Considering the Rhys Millen rally Veloster comes with what I would assume is a tuned version of the 2.0 out of the Sonata turbo, and ...

This user has no status.

2.0 turbo engine swap?

Considering the Rhys Millen rally Veloster comes with what I would assume is a tuned version of the 2.0 out of the Sonata turbo, and 2013 Genesis Coupe, does anyone have interest in doing an engine swap on either model of Veloster?

I would assume since the Sonata is front wheel drive, that the transmission would swap over. Hopefully the only custom work being engine and transmission mounts, maybe custom shifter, and possibly shorted axles as well...

I honestly wonder if Hyundai would ever consider offering the 2.0t in the Veloster. Maybe for the next refresh?

Iron man silver!

i dont think you will see too many people doing so, if you gunna swap you want a big outcome doing so with a 2.0 turbo out of a genesis or sonata would make a huge difference in horsepower but maybe torque for sure. I would like to maybe just tune the car myself maybe swap out the turbo see if you can just get a larger turbo.

Sponsored Links