2019 black emblems

Veloster Turbo Forum

2019 black emblems

This is a discussion on 2019 black emblems within the Veloster Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Forum category; So I painted my emblems and put them back on. I think it looks way better then chrome. What do you guys think? Sent from ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 2019 black emblems

This user has no status.

2019 black emblems

So I painted my emblems and put them back on. I think it looks way better then chrome. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
    I think it looks great , nice job
    TooGqForYou likes this.

Lit
    looks great bro!

you keeping the black & white theme or you going the GQred trim route?
    2016 VT Elite White 7-Speed DCT Tech Package
    Turbosocks 3.5' SRI | 3' Straight Pipe Catback Exhaust | Res-Delete Pipe | Motors Line Front Strut Bar | XE 3TBS | XE ORCP | XE XWEK
    | XE XPVS | 60mm TB | TB Bypass | HKS M45XL Plugs | MAP Sensor 39300-84400 | PUP 5W-30 | Breather & PCV Venting-to-Atmosphere

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.
    Quote Originally Posted by TooGqForYou View Post
    looks great bro!

you keeping the black & white theme or you going the GQred trim route?
    GQRed trim route?
    The plan is to be white and black with a few little red accents.
    Iím thinking I need black door handles. I wonder how hard it is to change them.

TooGqForYou likes this.

This user has no status.
    I had a 15 r-spec which i went sorta the same but i traded her for a 19 N . i really loved the r-spec it took a bit to get it there i had a accidene on thanksgiving almost three years ago. 5700.00 damage 1300.00 in rental car and another 500 out of my pocket to get her that way . but the N is so much more . I hope she finds someone to give her a good home . I f anyone is interested i still have a bunch of the r-spec side and a smaller ones for the lift gate , give me a shout i"ll send them out to you. Ya'll have a good one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by azycray; 03-01-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Lit
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019turbo View Post
    GQRed trim route?
    Iím thinking I need black door handles. I wonder how hard it is to change them.

I was just joking about the GQred trim as that's how my VT1 is currently dressed up as. red trim all day with black door handles
    lil_buddy likes this.
    Turbosocks 3.5' SRI | 3' Straight Pipe Catback Exhaust | Res-Delete Pipe | Motors Line Front Strut Bar | XE 3TBS | XE ORCP | XE XWEK
    | XE XPVS | 60mm TB | TB Bypass | HKS M45XL Plugs | MAP Sensor 39300-84400 | PUP 5W-30 | Breather & PCV Venting-to-Atmosphere

This user has no Stratus
    GQRed trim route?
    I’m thinking I need black door handles. I wonder how hard it is to change them.

Pretty easy to change the doors handles.

This user has no status.
    I was just joking about the GQred trim as that's how my VT1 is currently dressed up as. red trim all day with black door handles
    Looks nice. You just made my idea of black door handles become a need. Lol. Did the previous generation have the button on the handle to unlock the door? Iím guessing thatís all that would possibly be hard. How much did you pay for your door handles and where did you get them from. I guess I could just have the Body Shop take them off and paint them....
    The carís already going in to have the bumper replaced from where the dumb b*tch ran into me.

TooGqForYou likes this.

Lit
    Looks nice. You just made my idea of black door handles become a need. Lol. Did the previous generation have the button on the handle to unlock the door? Iím guessing thatís all that would possibly be hard. How much did you pay for your door handles and where did you get them from. I guess I could just have the Body Shop take them off and paint them....
    The carís already going in to have the bumper replaced from where the dumb b*tch ran into me.

I bought the door handles off ebay, they were painted gloss black already, I had to take the interior door trim off to install them which wasnt too bad. You could take yours off and have someone paint them black yeah, but make sure its less than 70 bucks as thats how much my door handles were.

damn any pics of damage from the female dog that hit you?

This user has no status.
    I bought the door handles off ebay, they were painted gloss black already, I had to take the interior door trim off to install them which wasnt too bad. You could take yours off and have someone paint them black yeah, but make sure its less than 70 bucks as thats how much my door handles were.

damn any pics of damage from the female dog that hit you?
    Haha I was surprisingly calm when she hit my car. I almost threw up though listening to the crunch sound as the bumper cracked. I think I was in shock.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links