Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT? - Page 2

Veloster Turbo Forum

Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT?

This is a discussion on Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT? within the Veloster Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Forum category; Had a 2012 green Hyundai Accent before my VT. Didn't care for it. Before that I had a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Both of these ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT?

The cake is a lie.

Had a 2012 green Hyundai Accent before my VT. Didn't care for it. Before that I had a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Both of these cars were turtle slow. Now that I have the VT I feel like I drive a NASCAR sometimes.
    2013 Marathon Blue Veloster Turbo M/T

MODS: LoJack theft protection, blacked out emblems, tinted rear windows, 18x8 35 offset DRAG DR38 Flat Black Wheels, Tork pipe, TS rigid collars, TS front strut bar, TS cold air intake.

Goodbye VT

09 Accent with 110 bhp and 110 tq
    And i modded it to the limits of what was available other than turboing it.
    My 87 rx7 still completely destroyed it.
    2013 Veloster Turbo Base Ironman Silver w/ Blue interior M/T- Gone but not forgotten

2015 Focus ST Oxford White ST3

Umm... yea... about that.

My wrangler was a turtle. It was slow as hell but would climb anything I could put my front wheels on.
    AZG23 likes this.
    Finally Bagged!! Matte Gray MT Purchased 8/10/13 and the Modificitis has already kicked in... TS CAI, Rigid Collars, Tork pipe, 3" SOLO w/ straight pipe.
    DIY Shiz: Baked headlights w/ custom exLED upgrade, black headliner, Plasti-dip tails and V2 reflectors, and much much more... check out my build thread for all the fun.

Roxy is sufficiently not stockified (but never finished) --> Turbomatte: Roxy's Build Thread

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

VT= 50MPG- Bike=∞MPG

Remember the yaris hybrid concept that has some odd 400 horsepower? That would be absolutely hilarious to see those massly produced.

My 2011 Accent hatch did 0-60 in 11 seconds flat. I had the 5 speed manual so it was at least somewhat fun to drive. It was so cheap that I drove it like a beater. No hub caps and I'd ramp train tracks and drive through any kind of crap. I miss it at times.
    iVeloT likes this.
    mooZ mooZ

Figs are great when they come
    in Newtons

1995 Ford Aspire running on 3 of its 4 cylinders, and I stopped driving it once it started running on only 2 lol. 1 week later I had my VT!!
    '13 M/T Marathon Blue
    Tippett Auto Design Standalone Fog Lights and Hood Vents, Diode Dynamics HID Fog Lights and Headlights, TurboSocks Rigid Collars, V1 FMIC, and vacuum flange, Pierce Motorsports VT-One, 2-point Tie Bar, Rear Torsion Bar, Catless DP, and Rear Brace, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Injen SRI, Torkpipe, SilverBullet Custom Emblem Bat, Redline Tuning Gas Hoodstruts, exLED Lightbar in Enginebay, 19" Stance 5ives

home alone

Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT?

2007 Saturn ion. No embellishment needed here. Not the sporty one either. Sedan.

AEM CAI, Borla Exhaust w/Borla tips, TS FMIC, TS Rigid Collars, Pierce Catless DP, Billett Grille, TS Oil Cooler, OCC, Full Stereo upgrade, Tippett Designs reflector delete & functional hood vents, Precision LED interior LED's, Prosport Boost & EGT gauges, MGP caliper covers, Rally Armor flaps, Unique Strut tower brace, Ark GT-F Springs, Pierce rear torsion bar, fog deletes, pierce crashbar, Hayden trans cooler, dual Saikou Michi OCC, rear wiper delete, custom BIP tune 192WHP/290TQ

That's me in my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boarderjumper View Post
    Prius I win
    There is never "win" in a Prius....lol

Never driven anything with less than 135hp prior to this. And I am unfortunately spoiled with my Audi S4. Although I'm trying to eclipse that V8 power with the VT. lol
    RoBRaYLeV likes this.

Goodbye VT

Quote Originally Posted by RieBauer17 View Post
    Remember the yaris hybrid concept that has some odd 400 horsepower? That would be absolutely hilarious to see those massly produced.

My 2011 Accent hatch did 0-60 in 11 seconds flat. I had the 5 speed manual so it was at least somewhat fun to drive. It was so cheap that I drove it like a beater. No hub caps and I'd ramp train tracks and drive through any kind of crap. I miss it at times.
    I miss my accent too i really didnt care what happened to it cost me 9k. Beat the crap out of it drove it like i stole it everywhere so much fun in a slow car. took it off roading and just did everything i thought was cool to it..
    still beat some honda boys with it considering how slow it was.

now i park miles away from everyone i inspect my car for scratches and dents more than i drive it.
    2013 Veloster Turbo Base Ironman Silver w/ Blue interior M/T- Gone but not forgotten

Instagrams: TylerJPeterson21

How about vehicles that SUCK gas? lol 2003 Ford F-150 V8 lol

Goodbye VT

Quote Originally Posted by TylerPeterson View Post
    How about vehicles that SUCK gas? lol 2003 Ford F-150 V8 lol
    My 87 rx7 with a 13b which = 1.3l piston driven motor gets 15 mpg maybe.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links