Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT? - Page 9

Veloster Turbo Forum

Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT?

This is a discussion on Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT? within the Veloster Turbo Discussions forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Forum category; Originally Posted by smb73 We still own our '04 Toyota Matrix with 176,000 miles on it. Slow as shit but the thing just won't die. ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Anyone else drove an absolute turtle before owning the VT?

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by smb73 View Post
    We still own our '04 Toyota Matrix with 176,000 miles on it. Slow as shit but the thing just won't die.
    same thing with my wifes old Pontiac Vibe (same car)

that is the only car I was scared to get on the freeway with, but up until it was totaled it was a reliable DD
    www.fquick.com/Captainofiron
    68 Firebird 400, 400 V8, Hbeam rods, ported 670 heads (2.11i, 1.77e valves), 1.65 RRs, Torker 2 intake, Eaton Limited Slip, 3.55 gears, M-20 M4
    97 Trans Am WS6, LT1 V8, M6, LT headers, Flowmaster catback, Jet Airfoil, K&N air filter, MSD Opti and Coil
    65 Impala SS 327 V8, Camelhump Heads, CompCams RR, 650 carb, M-20 M4, 12 bolt 3.45 gears
    13 Veloster Turbo. Turbo I-4 M6

Best sig ever

First car had 60 hp and was already 30 years old...do I win?
    2013 VT Ironman Silver Ult MT

Got my VT

Quote Originally Posted by Vooshka View Post
    First car had 60 hp and was already 30 years old...do I win?
    wat car lol?
    Bone Stock

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

Veloster like a roadster

1996 Corolla 1.6L
    100% Stock. Original Rods. 74k miles
    Accessories: Bell roof rack, Whistler radar detector, Cheap dashcam, 2 Graco carseats, Baby on Board sticker, EZ Drain oil valve, quick release bumper clips.
    Future Plans: When its paid off which coincides with the warranty being up: Set of Winter and Summer tires each on separate rims, exhaust, intake, BOV.
    Maintenance: 5w30 Full Synthetic Dexos 2 Castrol GTX MAGNATEC. Change every 3,000 miles and fill up with Regular gasoline.

This user has no status.

It has one fuel injector...
    Turbo Got Dam it
    13 Veloster Turbo Base AT
    1/2 Gut
    TB Coolant bypass
    Modded airbox
    BPV to BOV
    More to come

This user has no status.

I was driving a 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis that was essentially a squad car and drive like a couch. That big ol' V8 put out around 200 horsepower and would drink gas through a straw. But she was good to me after having put 130k miles on it.

Flooring it would give off that signature sound of a cop car jumping into action then around 10 seconds later it would start flying... you know eventually.

ready

2012 Chevy Cruze LS. It was the 1.8 non-turbo version, that engine was discontinued shortly later. It was a dog.
    6 speed manual, but it was still a pain to get it up to 65mph. Zero passing power lol. When someone else drove it who had the same but AT, he said, my car is powerful compared to the AT, then he started to understand things, when it was always grinding between 1st-2nd, and just getting up on a tiny hill made the car run out of power, I could never get up without not slowing down to like 35mph and then back to 2nd gear and floor it to get back to 55mph. I like the look of it, but that engine was total garbage. No wonder it was discontinued and then only the turbo model offered, which isn't a lot better as I heard.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Sponsored Links