N Performance pack

Veloster Turbo Forum

N Performance pack

This is a discussion on N Performance pack within the Veloster Turbo Purchasing forums, part of the Veloster Turbo Forum category; I bought a 13 Veloster in 12 and sold it in 15, and instantly regret it. As soon as I heard about the N I ...

This user has no status.

N Performance pack

I bought a 13 Veloster in 12 and sold it in 15, and instantly regret it. As soon as I heard about the N I decided I was going to buy again.
    I've been ready for the longest. When they first started showing up at dealers I went running down, and quickly found out that there were none of the performance packs available. (I don't know if that's what it's called, the 275hp version that comes on 19s)
    The dealerships I've talked to can't seem to tell me when they will be available. By any chance have any of you heard any rumors, tales, lies or exaggerations?

This user has no status.

Many PP N's have shown up at dealers or are in route. Not all dealers or areas may get one so pre order or have one transfer to your dealer would be the way to go to get the one you want.
    '15 Auto VT

PB's with slips and video:

60' ET 2.05
    1/8 ET 8.70
    1/8 MPH 85.68 MPH
    1/4 ET 13.421
    1/4 MPH 105.57 MPH

Waiting for new Tool album...

Try the CarGurus site for the best luck at finding the N with the Performance Pack in or around your target ZIP code. It doesn’t have all of them (and I started a separate thread trying to list those other ones) but it’s still better than the inventory search tool on the Hyundai US website. And getting a dealer to give up their only N (especially one with the Performance Pack) for a trade is rather unlikely right now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    VelosterTurbo.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Yeah, good luck getting a dealer to acquire a VN from another dealer. They aren’t giving them up unless there is a markup.

Cars.com app cross-referenced with CarGurus app has the best results, but some dealers have morons adding their entries and they show up as a base V, so...

This user has no status.

I’ve also been noticing the dealerships (at least on cargurus) don’t even list the performance package. Look at the details tab and check wheels size. If it’s got 19s, it’s got performance package.

Waiting for new Tool album...

I saw one listed with an automatic transmission, so I have no idea why they're having issues showing up correctly...
    -----
    Fauxfreshness
    @fauxfreshness in a few places

2019 Veloster Turbo R-Spec in Space Gray
    Stock - #boughtnotbuilt

it's the quiet one's you've
    got to watch out for......

From everything I've heard the Ns only come in a manual. I just picked one up with the performance package last week and I LOVE it!!
    2019 Veloster N w/performance package, performance blue

2013 VT Ironman Silver eVe

Finished Mods: OEM mud guards, RPA black strut bar w/veloster engraved, TS 20mm wheel spacers(front and rear), TS intercooler resonator delete pipe, TS 3.5" CAI in blue, TS HKS SQV BOV cold pipe setup,TS rigid collars SOLD
    Planned Mods: TIPPETT active hood vents(have them just weather/time permitting), OCC FOR SALE

Sponsored Links