Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to clear out some inventory to make room for some new stuff so we are putting on a 10% sale on some items. We also are doing a sale on HIDs (which have been recently reduced!)

Save 10% on the following:

Big FMIC kit (now with different BOV options)
Oil Catch can kit (only have silver in stock)
HID kit (for any car)
turbosocks engraved gray strut bars

Code is OCT10 at checkout and will apply to all of those items!

I have 5 sets of beast mode parts coming in on Monday/Tuesday. Will be ready to ship by next weekend (allow a few more days if you want anodized) I have been gettign a ton of emails for people wanting them so there are 5 up until I get more in! I have the filters and CF air box options in stock and ready to go with whatever option you choose!

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, it will fit the 2015!

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale will go all through October :)

Newer Beast modes are a lot more polished than previous ones! They will be back in stock again in about a week.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is this the strut bar that's 10% off?

TurboSocks

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
strut bar clears intake.

The difference in new batches is they will be highly polished!

10% does not apply to intakes but applies to catch can, strut bars, FMIC, wheel spacers.

@Carter213 that is the strut bar on sale!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got your site pulled up and beast sri in the buggy....

only thing i hestitate with is will it work out of the box with the occ i have purchsed? or... will i need to modify a mod?
the connection ports are unknown on your site. apparently the picture shown for the part is a first generation? If I read correctly you now sell the beast a one piece intake with or without filter, and the picture shown looks like a two piece..

http://www.mcnallyelectronics.com/assets/images/CatchCanInstallationDiagrams/TurboSingleValveCover.pdf

Universal Oil Catch Can - Extend the Life of Your Engine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts