Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im trying to get a few more in here for ya lol.. Once the car hits the market this place will light up...

Reactions: wicked and dascrow

·
Registered
77 Posts
I attribute it to me standing on the side of the road dressed as a turbo charger flipping the VT.org sign all over the place.....your welcome and congrats!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahah.. I was wondering what that crazy guy was doing on the side of the road! Keep at it!

I attribute it to me standing on the side of the road dressed as a turbo charger flipping the VT.org sign all over the place.....your welcome and congrats!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm just bummed I did not know about it sooner, and I hold some of you responsible for that

But I'm here now and am looking forward to this community

I really think this, a forum for specifically the VT, is a good idea, there should be much less bs as I don't see the NA V people having much of an interest here

·
Administrator
196 Posts
I'm just bummed I did not know about it sooner, and I hold some of you responsible for that

But I'm here now and am looking forward to this community

I really think this, a forum for specifically the VT, is a good idea, there should be much less bs as I don't see the NA V people having much of an interest here
Good to have you over here. I think a site dedicated to the turbo is great.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Damn I'm 108, I took way too long to find it lol... Definitely a fan of the idea though..

Reactions: dascrow
1 - 16 of 16 Posts