Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom, if u were here in tampa, ud have urs right now, too. i actually passed up on the ironman silver. the dealer in st. pete did a dealer trade for my to get my white one. but when u get urs, u will not be disappointed.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
look at that 'slap in the face' stance of 'haha i got mine' in front of the car.. NOT AMUSED :p

glad to see everyone waiting is starting to get their cars.. I have owned mine for about a week now and it has yet to arrive at the dealer o_O GRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thx gorilla! ur right, it does look like davis island. but i took that at the end of gandy bridge, st pete side. Call Justin from Crown Hyundai in st pete. he can tell u where to find it. be careful though. i test drove that, and i found that the right paddle shift doesnt work. oh, and i got the auto. (im lazy... done with M/T... lol)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thx gorilla! ur right, it does look like davis island. but i took that at the end of gandy bridge, st pete side. Call Justin from Crown Hyundai in st pete. he can tell u where to find it. be careful though. i test drove that, and i found that the right paddle shift doesnt work. oh, and i got the auto. (im lazy... done with M/T... lol)
Thanks for the heads up! I am holding out for a MT... I wouldn't know what to do with my clutch foot otherwise. Yours is nice looking. Congrats!

Gandy... that makes sense, I see it now...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I am holding out for a MT... I wouldn't know what to do with my clutch foot otherwise.
I wonder if anyone's ever installed a dummy clutch pedal in their auto so they can press it whenever they use the paddles?

And Congrats Marvino, looks amazing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@1.6 T-GDI, there's a black in MIA. If u call justin @ crown hyundai, he may be able to get it for u

·
Registered
54 Posts
We should do a thread of all of us VT owners in pix with our cars... yeah?? Not to rub it in (tongue in cheek) but to celebrate our ownership.. Anyone wanna do this with me?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts