Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering the Rhys Millen rally Veloster comes with what I would assume is a tuned version of the 2.0 out of the Sonata turbo, and 2013 Genesis Coupe, does anyone have interest in doing an engine swap on either model of Veloster?

I would assume since the Sonata is front wheel drive, that the transmission would swap over. Hopefully the only custom work being engine and transmission mounts, maybe custom shifter, and possibly shorted axles as well...

I honestly wonder if Hyundai would ever consider offering the 2.0t in the Veloster. Maybe for the next refresh? :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
i dont think you will see too many people doing so, if you gunna swap you want a big outcome doing so with a 2.0 turbo out of a genesis or sonata would make a huge difference in horsepower but maybe torque for sure. I would like to maybe just tune the car myself maybe swap out the turbo see if you can just get a larger turbo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Tomvt
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing