Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I drove my VT down the road parked and everything was good then my abs and traction lights came on; which is odd considering I wasn't moving, than after a few mins my engine light came on and my eps light and so I tried to drive it and it's drivable except all those lights are on and my rpm and speedometer don't work, my gas gauge goes insane and I lost my power steering and my ebrake light is always on.....ive researched and haven't found much so I thought I'd join here and see if anyone has any idea what the hell is going on....would appreciate any help. I plan on taking it in to the dealership but they are not open till Monday.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,260 Posts
It's usually vacuum pump issue or something plugged into the OBD2 port as the top causes. Can also be an issue in the wiring or sensors somewhere in the car as more secondary issues unless these areas have been messed with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's usually vacuum pump issue or something plugged into the OBD2 port as the top causes. Can also be an issue in the wiring or sensors somewhere in the car as more secondary issues unless these areas have been messed with.
Thanks, ya I don't have anything in the obd2 port, I'm kinda hoping it's the vacuum pump more than a bunch of electrical problems. Still sucks that I have to deal with hyundai dealerships again.

·
Super Moderator
1,121 Posts
check your grounds. battery or alternator might be going out. Is this the original battery?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check your grounds. battery or alternator might be going out. Is this the original battery?
Hey thanks for the reply, it turned out being the vacuum pump pcv module cost me $300 total but the part was only $13 so it's all fixed now and running great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts