Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I haven't formally introduced myself so here I go! Currently from Toronto and decided to find a first car to buy. I was on a tight budget, so I would normally look at Infiniti G35s, Acura RSX and even Genesis Coupes. I needed something practical and a daily for my girlfriend and family to enjoy. I visited a Hyundai dealership to look at a 2013 Genesis Coupe, but unfortunately it was gone. They asked me what I was looking for specifically and I told them my about my car choices. Then.. they asked about the Veloster. I had NO idea what kind of vehicle it was. They brought me around the back lot and behold, the VT. I was surprised at how nice it looked! Even test drove it and I was happy with the performance. In total, the vehicle was $14,500.00. Way over my budget, but I bit the bullet and purchased it.

This was June of last year. Now, I had a lot of ups and downs about this car now and never really gave it a chance. I thought it didn't have much potential until I realized what this car can achieve once fully modified.

This year, I decided to go all out. Added a bunch of performance mods and exterior mods. I can feel so much difference now. I have yet to get a tune this month so I'm hoping for some more results!

·
Super Moderator
3,265 Posts
what did you do with your stock springs? :)

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed Godspeed lowering springs. 1.4" front and 1.3" rear. I didn't want it lowered too much so I figured this was the perfect set up.

·
Super Moderator
3,265 Posts
would you be interested in letting go of your rspec springs? shipping may be a bear but its worth a shot to me.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ohh, another victim... I mean Family member.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
welcome

Reactions: M4keutap89
1 - 8 of 8 Posts