Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 3 things that i wanna do to the car in the next few months id just like some opinions before i figure out what to do first

1: Turbo XS BOV

2: MBRP Stainless Steel Cat Back exhaust

3: Rims and Tires (more precisely) Konig Control rims (18inch-235mm) with BRIDGESTONE
POTENZA tires

the question about the rims and tires is.... if i upgrade to 235mm from 215, will it rub or will it be fine? the car is not lowered at all, suspension is stock

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
The tire/wheel fitment will depend on tire, wheel and suspension specs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am also a fan of the Turbo XS. I have nothing to compare it to, but it makes me smile every time I release the throttle. Plus it's cheap and easy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the Turbo XS BOV and love it. I also have Konig Control and I wish i wouldn't have bought them... they are so hard to keep clean. The Matte Finish also fades quick over time. It looks super dark gray after a half a year or so.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If those are your 3 options. I'd go exhaust, but maybe a custom one from a shop. I've read those mbrps aren't so great.

i have 3 things that i wanna do to the car in the next few months id just like some opinions before i figure out what to do first

1: Turbo XS BOV

2: MBRP Stainless Steel Cat Back exhaust

3: Rims and Tires (more precisely) Konig Control rims (18inch-235mm) with BRIDGESTONE
POTENZA tires

the question about the rims and tires is.... if i upgrade to 235mm from 215, will it rub or will it be fine? the car is not lowered at all, suspension is stock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
MircFSC
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing