1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

For those of you with tenure (and age), you'll remember last year's calendar:

Calendar Sample.jpg Cal Sample2.jpg

About 65+ calendars were sold, and we had outstanding support from our vt.org vendors as well. The end cost for members was $12.50/calendar (TOTALLY WORTH IT!). It was a very successful run, and we had a ton of photo submissions--so we know it's a popular item!

Dave (@nvyseal) and I are gauging interest on creating the 2015 vt.org member calendar.

Step 1: Comment below if you would be interested in purchasing one or more calendars. Be sure to tell us how many calendars you'd want. For us to produce the calendars, we must sell at least 55 calendars and have vendor financial support (in exchange for some advertising).

Step 2: Interested in being a featured VT in the calendar (either for a month or as part of a collage)? If so, email your high resolution photo(s) to me at [email protected] dot com. Please include your full name, city and state, forum name, and your favorite thing about your VT.
PHOTOS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/1/2015. Photos received after that time may not make the calendar! **Note: while some of you have amazing VTs, we'd like to feature those VT owners who plan on keeping their VT for the next year.

Step 3: Stay tuned for more details!

Vendors: If you'd like your business to be sponsored in the calendar, please PM me. I'll send you details on how you can help! Remember, without your support, we wouldn't be able to put this together for the community! The cost is very, very minimal--get your PayPal ready! And, not to guilt you, but folks who buy the calendar will know who supported the project and who didn't *cough cough*.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll buy one!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i call dibs on january !! ill email you the photo right now :]

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i call dibs on january !! ill email you the photo right now :]
One of the ideas Dave and I are talking about is running a Feb - Jan calendar since we're off to a late start (because I know @jeremy will notice we're behind schedule!).

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
**Note: while some of you have amazing VTs, we'd like to feature those VT owners who plan on keeping their VT for the next year.

Well I guess I'm out...

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
**Note: while some of you have amazing VTs, we'd like to feature those VT owners who plan on keeping their VT for the next year.

Well I guess I'm out...
Miranda--send me a few for the collage!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
well you can surprise me on the month then :]

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Photos incoming for the collage. :)

I don't deserve a month as I am getting rid of her. Unless you want to use the ST. :)

I kid.

This is awesome everyone get your calendars. If nvyseal is involved maybe cross shop it to that other site. :p
I'd rather use a brostang than your ST.

#Imstillbitter

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd love for you to submit some photos, too, Turtle!!!
I will definety be sending In a ton of pictures! I plan on keeping my car so I hope I can get a month!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sent 4 emails worth of pictures! Some are really high quality some had to be reduced.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Me.
Going to try and get you a pic or two. I would like may, but we will see if I get month worthy pics.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts