Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
looks great bro!

you keeping the black & white theme or you going the GQred trim route? :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great bro!

you keeping the black & white theme or you going the GQred trim route? :)
GQRed trim route?
The plan is to be white and black with a few little red accents.
I’m thinking I need black door handles. I wonder how hard it is to change them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
I had a 15 r-spec which i went sorta the same but i traded her for a 19 N . i really loved the r-spec it took a bit to get it there i had a accidene on thanksgiving almost three years ago. 5700.00 damage 1300.00 in rental car and another 500 out of my pocket to get her that way . but the N is so much more . I hope she finds someone to give her a good home . I f anyone is interested i still have a bunch of the r-spec side and a smaller ones for the lift gate , give me a shout i"ll send them out to you. Ya'll have a good one.

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
GQRed trim route?
The plan is to be white and black with a few little red accents.
I’m thinking I need black door handles. I wonder how hard it is to change them.

I was just joking about the GQred trim as that's how my VT1 is currently dressed up as. red trim all day with black door handles

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just joking about the GQred trim as that's how my VT1 is currently dressed up as. red trim all day with black door handles
Looks nice. You just made my idea of black door handles become a need. Lol. Did the previous generation have the button on the handle to unlock the door? I’m guessing that’s all that would possibly be hard. How much did you pay for your door handles and where did you get them from. I guess I could just have the Body Shop take them off and paint them....
The car’s already going in to have the bumper replaced from where the dumb b*tch ran into me.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks nice. You just made my idea of black door handles become a need. Lol. Did the previous generation have the button on the handle to unlock the door? I’m guessing that’s all that would possibly be hard. How much did you pay for your door handles and where did you get them from. I guess I could just have the Body Shop take them off and paint them....
The car’s already going in to have the bumper replaced from where the dumb b*tch ran into me.

I bought the door handles off ebay, they were painted gloss black already, I had to take the interior door trim off to install them which wasnt too bad. You could take yours off and have someone paint them black yeah, but make sure its less than 70 bucks as thats how much my door handles were.

damn any pics of damage from the female dog that hit you?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought the door handles off ebay, they were painted gloss black already, I had to take the interior door trim off to install them which wasnt too bad. You could take yours off and have someone paint them black yeah, but make sure its less than 70 bucks as thats how much my door handles were.

damn any pics of damage from the female dog that hit you?
Haha I was surprisingly calm when she hit my car. I almost threw up though listening to the crunch sound as the bumper cracked. I think I was in shock.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It looks great. I have a 2015 VT, that's black and I am doing some small red accents on it myself. I'm not a chrome person either.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to do my front one, but havnt been able to decide on that colour. Yours looks pretty sweet that colour. I may have to try it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
why do people have multiple colored badges. black H, chrome veloster logo or vice versa. its looks so uniformed & oem when trim colors match eachother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great, what kind of paint did you use? Also, I am interested in tinting my front and tail lights. Did you spray them or use a film? Having a hard time finding info for these sorts of things so please excuse my dumb questions.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts