·
Registered
153 Posts
Did you guys enjoy RVD?

·
Registered
2020 Veloster Turbo Ultimate
16 Posts
I just got a 2020. I’m sad I missed this years tail of the dragon but I won’t next. Any mods I should do before hand? Everything? Haha

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Was the best yet this year for sure up there. Next year will be better because I'll have my big power build up there for ridealongs! Date has not been set for next year yet. Check out fb page raptors vs the dragon. There's a website as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I envy all who have driven or ridden that road. Hope to get there soon, though I think I would prefer my Mazda 3 over the VT2 as it handles noticeably better. My hope is that with some work the Veloster will at least match the Mazda. That would be a seriously fun ride as the three Chipmunks on the treadmill under the hood of the 3 just can not seem to wake up.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Come down next year for RVD6 when they set the dates and bring the VT. It'll be worth it to drive the road and see all the modded velosters.

Reactions: sonic_velo.turbo

·
Registered
2020 Chalk white Turbo Ultimate
7 Posts
I'd totally love to do this in a couple years! I've always wanted too. Actually came close to doing it with a Roush Mustang.

·
Registered
56 Posts
OK, retired now and I could probably do that. Very curious, what is the local law enforcement attitude? Strict adherence to speed limit? brisk pace? We will drag you out of your car and shoot you on the spot?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
You have to watch speed in certain areas. They will pull you for doing way over the limit or driving dumb. Some get ticketed some not. About 8 from the group got pulled at once this year but none were ticketed. Basically do not do dumb shit and you're fine.

·
Registered
2013 VT, Manual
78 Posts
Was the best yet this year for sure up there. Next year will be better because I'll have my big power build up there for ridealongs! Date has not been set for next year yet. Check out fb page raptors vs the dragon. There's a website as well.
Ill keep an eye on the website but if anyone thinks about it please remind us on the forum too when the next ones date gets set or gets close. I think a lot of people like myself don't have fb but would like to join.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts