Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had trouble finding decent pics of VT's with 225/45/18 setup, and some debate on how they would fit... So I just figured I would post photos of mine, now that I've got them mounted. They fit totally fine. Only rub a TINY bit, when in reverse at near full lock. Hardly noticeable. Have yet to run into issues while driving, cornering, bumpy roads, driveway/parking lot transitions, etc. Photo Dec 18, 1 51 25 PM.jpg Photo Dec 18, 2 03 00 PM.jpg Photo Dec 17, 2 21 10 PM.jpg

·
Registered
315 Posts
They Look Nice, as for the rubbing I have a friend that took his heat gun to the rub spot and push it in so it would stop rubbing at full turn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They Look Nice, as for the rubbing I have a friend that took his heat gun to the rub spot and push it in so it would stop rubbing at full turn.
Thanks. Definitely better than stock. Dropped about 7 lbs per wheel. Gonna have them powder coated Gold in the spring. Should look Dope AF.

And yes... Seems like an easy fix for the rubbing. Very subtle. Doesn’t really bother me.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
They will only rub if you're lowered and/or wheel specs are incorrect or running spacer/wheel combo incorrect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts