Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my Veloster Turbo from Melrose Automobiles Canberra, Australia. $34,800 AUD including:
Automatic transmission, SPF Window Tint, Starter accessories pack, matt petrol grey paint. RRP was about $39k with these inclusions and shopping around i couldn't get a better price.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from Melb. Don't worry, the money you saved will soon be spent on mods :)

Reactions: JGunz18

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Now thT you have reminded me hyundai still havnt sent my paint care kit..

·
Registered
3,558 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Dam that is quite expensive

·
Registered
332 Posts
Eagle I got mine for $31600 by buying through fleet buyers. If anybody in Aust. wants details PM me.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Remember that's AUD, not USD :smile:
But you also have to remember We get the whole car for that price on the road with 5 years warrantee and roadside assist and a spare tire and a glove box light, Not just half of it. :smile:

But still no Recaro seats.. :sad:

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
What does that equate to in USD? Man I would love to have a light in my glove box!!!!:haha:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
But you also have to remember We get the whole car for that price on the road with 5 years warrantee and roadside assist and a spare tire and a glove box light, Not just half of it. :smile:

But still no Recaro seats.. :sad:
We also get all that stuff in Canada, barring the glove box light (and I'm not paying $10k for that feature) :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts