Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to try a better giveaway contest. We are giving away Torque Solutions, Husky Liners, Motul, Powerflex Bushings (Maybe some gift cards - Walmart, Target, Etc), = $500.00 Dollars of spring cleaning.

We are going to draw random customer numbers off of our site. if your not a customer, just sign up on our site. name, address, email address, etc..

All we are asking for is if you bought something from us

- To Give a Product Review
- If you know anyone on Facebook, Twitter, etc. to have them follow us.
- We would like to reach 4000 Facebook Fans !!!!
- Post on the forum , if you bought something from us.

Thank You for your Business !!!
Horsepower Direct

sz-250x200-spring-cleaning-thumb.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought something last month and gave a product review on your site, but I don't know if I actually registered. Do I qualify?

·
Registered
39 Posts
We would like to try a better giveaway contest. We are giving away Torque Solutions, Husky Liners, Motul, Powerflex Bushings (Maybe some gift cards - Walmart, Target, Etc), = $500.00 Dollars of spring cleaning.

We are going to draw random customer numbers off of our site. if your not a customer, just sign up on our site. name, address, email address, etc..

All we are asking for is if you bought something from us

- To Give a Product Review
- If you know anyone on Facebook, Twitter, etc. to have them follow us.
- We would like to reach 4000 Facebook Fans !!!!
- Post on the forum , if you bought something from us.

Thank You for your Business !!!
Horsepower Direct

View attachment 27089
Well I have 950 friends that I just asked to like you on FB, so we will see how that works. I'm [email protected] I have a account with you, have done a review on the AEM cai I got from you all. Liked you on FB and hope my friend will also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts