Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! This is my first post, I've recently purchased a 15 VT and I just purchased the "modded" tune from 845 Motorsports. I've dug and dug not only on this forum, but on others as well and I can't find any info on 845's tune reliability, performance improvement, and safety.
Also, I've also read time and time again on this forum and others about their struggle to communicate with their customers. I ordered my tune (renting kdm flashing equipment from them as well) about a week ago and have reached out via phone, email, Instagram and Facebook Messenger with no response at all!

All in all, I just want thoughts and experienced reviews of their "modded" tune.
And I am curious if anyone who has ordered from them recently has actually spoken to anyone, or gotten what they ordered at all.

Thanks 馃檹

Registered
What I've heard from Kyle over at 845 is they received raw material recently and are trying to get out as many of their back orders as possible.I have a back order with them going on 15 months currently so idk. Last I remember if he has any flash equipment available he''ll get it sent out but you may have to wait for someone to return it. As for the tuning side of it you should talk to @trdtoy he is a very knowledgeable and reliable tuner for our velosters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts