Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
6,424 Posts
This is typical of them but people have to also realize the supply chain sucks for a while now. This makes things worse for companies that do build to order parts like they do.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,171 Posts
crazy, its literally a 2 minute process... as a business owner myself i literally can't even :)

unless they need the op capital to keep producing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's been over a year I ordered a down pipe and still nothing. Like many others nothing, not even a return email. They are a big scam. They take your money and you get nothing in return. I don't understand how they could live with themselves. People work hard for there money and they think it's right to scam people. I hope they get what's coming to them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's been over a year I ordered a down pipe and still nothing. Like many others nothing, not even a return email. They are a big scam. They take your money and you get nothing in return. I don't understand how they could live with themselves. People work hard for there money and they think it's right to scam people. I hope they get what's coming to them.
Update - I am still trying to get that refund. They blame it on the card processors for the long ass wait. IDK what to believe, I've never heard of a refund or a card processor having this much trouble. I am trying to have faith in them but we'll see.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update - I am still trying to get that refund. They blame it on the card processors for the long ass wait. IDK what to believe, I've never heard of a refund or a card processor having this much trouble. I am trying to have faith in them but we'll see.
Good luck. They are making a lot of money off people, but don't deliver the goods.

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo Automatic
295 Posts
This whole thread makes me leery of 845, has anyone had a good experience with their products?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts