Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome!

We have two specific products for the Veloster that I'd like to tell you about. First is a dual dash pod kit that has been discussed here:

http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/veloster-turbo-discussions/6172-gauge-pod-options.html

Here is an installed picture:

Gauge Speedometer Measuring instrument Auto part Gadget
Gauge Vehicle Auto part Car Measuring instrument

These will be added to our website in the next day or two on our gauge pod page:

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Analogic Order

Unfortunately the pictures do not depict the displays very well, they actually look more like this:

Gauge Measuring instrument Tachometer Speedometer Auto part

Price will be $95 for the pod, template and instructions. It will mount on your center speaker cover, and require you to make or drill two holes for the installation. This is a modified version of our generic dual dash pod.

As you can see in the pictures, we have created a custom Veloster Turbo gauge face for our Interceptor gauge. These gauges will display things like A/F ratio, boost, intake air temp, ignition advance, rpm, etc. There are two analog inputs for external sensors such as oil pressure, fuel pressure, etc. There are unique display options such as 2 parameter upper/lower display, a real time scrolling graph of two parameters, a 4 parameter bar graph, and 8 parameter multi screen. The gauge has 2 high intensity warning lights that can be used to monitor any one or two parameters or analog inputs. It can also be used as a shift light since the gauge has such a fast real time update rate, close to 20x second. It will read an clear DTC's, perform 0-60, 1/8, and 1/4 mile times. There are numerous options such as display color, red, green, white, or blue, face colors and custom logos, and bezel styles.

We are running a special forum intro price on the gauges or gauge/pod packages. Gauge are normally priced at $249 for one, or $399 for dual set. For the next 3 weeks, until April 14th, they will be $209 for one, $359 for dual. If you do get a dual set and want the dual dash pod it will be an additional $75 for a $20 savings on the pod. Shipping will be based on you location and should fall between $12.50 and $14.00 within the continental US. Canadian will be shipped through the post, Int'l Priority at $30.

If you check our out website, Aeroforce Technology Inc | Welcome you will see that there are face and bezel options. The pictures I've posted show the custom Veloster Turbo face. The bezels are high quality machined aluminum, the standard being the black with polished silver front lip as shown in the first pic. Other options are all black, all polished silver, or brushed silver. There is also a black bezel cover shown in the second picture. The standard face says Aeroforce which you can see on our website. These optional pieces are $10 ea.

If you want to purchase, please email me at [email protected] and provide me with your screen name, what you are wishing to purchase, display color if a gauge, and any options. Thank you!

Todd

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I see the pods are angled to the driver (LHS) Is it possible to have the pods facing the RHS considering in AUS we are RHD?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So.......are the VTs supported with all of the functions in the interceptor gauges? If not, what functions are we losing out on?
As far as functionality, it does everything that all our other gauges do, plus some of the new features that most do not have yet such as the additional display screens shown in the photos. I personally use the scrolling graph display about 90% of the time. If you go to our youtube channel, Aeroforce Technology, and watch the Mercedes video to see how the displays look in operation.

Todd

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you check out our website you'll see all of the hardware configurations/options. They can display up to 8 parameters at a time, so unlilke the past you are not limited to viewing only 2 items at a time. Besides the custom Veloster Turbo face you and choose face colors, and bezel types. These gauges connect directly to the OBD2 port so no bluetooth latency issues. These provide real time data. With all the worries about engine failures these are a great way to give yourself some piece of mind and knowledge regarding the engines operation and performance.

Todd

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Last question from me....I swear....

Is there any way to keep the BT functionality with this so that folks can use their torque app?
Only one thing can access the OBD2 port at a time if that's what you mean. You can unplug the gauge and use another device obviously. Can't think of any reason to use a phone app after installing these gauges, unless to make a lengthy data log. With the gauge you'll have quicker data updating, no latency, additional sensor intpus, and real time warnings if something isn't right.

Todd

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.