Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
FYI, I spoke with Autolite customer service a few days ago after noticing a part number change. The new part number for Autolite XP5703 (Heat Range 7) is XP6203 for Turbo version. They changed it because of the confusion with the different gap associated with the NAV model. The make up is identical, only the gap is different.

For those that have purchased them under the part XP5703 as I have. You can call 855-200-5200 (Autolite customer service). They will send out another set with the new part number, no questions asked. My XP5703s have worked flawlessly by the way. I will just receive another pack for future use. The part number is so new the company warehouse doesn't have them in stock yet. But as soon as they arrive, they'll ship mine out free of charge.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
So what are the stock plugs? What would be a comparable replacement if the stock plugs cannot be found?

·
Registered
809 Posts
So what are the stock plugs? What would be a comparable replacement if the stock plugs cannot be found?
Here's a cross reference from their site. Part Details . The XP6203 is the OEM replacement manufactured by Autolite. They are one step colder verses the 1422 NGK which is 2 steps colder. SILZKR6D8E are the stock plugs.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
So if the Autolotes are 1 step colder, then they are really not a stock replacement no? The NGK stockies are $21 each at my dealer lol.

·
Registered
809 Posts
So if the Autolotes are 1 step colder, then they are really not a stock replacement no? The NGK stockies are $21 each at my dealer lol.
Yeah...$21 each. I'll keep rolling with the Autolites. Lol Just can't see spending $90 on four NGKs. Or any spark plug for that matter. Not building a track car.:smile:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yeah...$21 each. I'll keep rolling with the Autolites. Lol Just can't see spending $90 on four NGKs. Or any spark plug for that matter. Not building a track car.:smile:
Shit the dealer wanted like $25 per plug for OEM ones. Advanced couldn't even get the Autolites yet. I ordered OEM online for like $12 per plug.

Reactions: Joesyah

·
Registered
143 Posts
I put the Autolite XP5703s in my car this weekend. I went 29K on the stock plugs. I had to re-gap them all as they were all over the place. I will say the car is running way better than before. I have a K&N and the Tork pipe. I paid $25 w/ tax for all 4 at my local NAPA.

So far, so good.

Reactions: Joesyah

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is there any chance we can try to figure out details of the turbo? I know that the info must be out there but I haven't stumbled across it yet and haven't looked at the tag on the turbo yet. I suspect that I may have damage to my turbine blades and was looking at potentially replacing the turbine wheel and not the entire turbo. I know that Hyundai doesn't sell the internals separately so I've been looking elsewhere but can't seem to get any answers because I don't know the size or model of turbo charger to compare to an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Some info in this thread is not accurate and/or outdated now so needs an update.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Is this for the NA or Turbo model. I am assuming Turbo since it is on the Turbo forum website but I want to make sure.
What are you referring to?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Some things cross over V and VT but not everything. Also realize this is an old thread which some things are outdated.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts