Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell a tuned ECU i have but from BTR but they no longer sell them so they took the DYNO down too.
I figure it will help a lot more to sell it if I had the DYNO graphs to prove performance figures.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Any that knows tunes won’t buy it... It has to be reset for the buyers car which will cost them more money after what ever you charge them. That, and just that the tune is garbage, too strong of boost and wrong timing. I’m in the same boat, waste of $700...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any that knows tunes won’t buy it... It has to be reset for the buyers car which will cost them more money after what ever you charge them. That, and just that the tune is garbage, too strong of boost and wrong timing. I’m in the same boat, waste of $700...
My tune ran without ever needing my VIN so not sure why it would need to be reset. It's an AFR target tune and ran fine when I had it in.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Your VIN was set when you fired up the car the first time, they mated with each other.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
This is a graph from a manual transmission VT. Is that what you have? Key start or push button start?

If you want to sell something, you’ll need to post a new thread in the correct subforum, including a picture of the actual item with your username visible (date is optional) and specify an asking price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a graph from a manual transmission VT. Is that what you have? Key start or push button start?

If you want to sell something, you’ll need to post a new thread in the correct subforum, including a picture of the actual item with your username visible (date is optional) and specify an asking price.
Yes, it's for a key start 2016 Manual VT.

I haven't reached the post requirement to be able to sell in the For sale section yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts