Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bout to pick up my 2013 VT MT Century White next week.. i'm already looking for ideas to customise.
I was thinking to wait for the 2014 VT but got a good deal with soms extra's (5% tint all around, Remote starter(dealer install), block heater) for free. winter is coming but can't wait til next spring to put some 19" on, i'm thinking 19 Ray’s Gram Lights Xtreme57 or Vossen CV3..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My advice to you, DON'T go to Turbosocks.com. He will take all your money from you for his cool mods!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
welcom to the Forum, Im from Brampton... you deff need to check out the GTA V facebook group. Its a pretty decent club. There is around 50 member already.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My advice to you, DON'T go to Turbosocks.com. He will take all your money from you for his cool mods!!!
atleast when Turbosocks takes your money, you will get some decent parts out of the deal.... Also check out Solo Performance in Mississauga. They got a bad ass Cat back and high flow Down Pipe. I got the hook ups there let me know if you need one installed.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Rich, wha u say? lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm bout to pick up my 2013 VT MT Century White next week.. i'm already looking for ideas to customise.
I was thinking to wait for the 2014 VT but got a good deal with soms extra's (5% tint all around, Remote starter(dealer install), block heater) for free. winter is coming but can't wait til next spring to put some 19" on, i'm thinking 19 Ray’s Gram Lights Xtreme57 or Vossen CV3..
What's the difference betweeen Century White and Elite White?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ones Canadian and the other American?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Seriously! Market analyst decided Canadians perfer Century White over Elite White? Talk about mind control in business!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks. i'l deff check it out once i get my ride delivered.
i'm from Brampton/Sauga also. Mavis/407

welcom to the Forum, Im from Brampton... you deff need to check out the GTA V facebook group. Its a pretty decent club. There is around 50 member already.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good man.. i'll hit you up for some tips/tricks for sure since you're in btown also.

atleast when Turbosocks takes your money, you will get some decent parts out of the deal.... Also check out Solo Performance in Mississauga. They got a bad ass Cat back and high flow Down Pipe. I got the hook ups there let me know if you need one installed.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
thanks. i'l deff check it out once i get my ride delivered.
i'm from Brampton/Sauga also. Mavis/407
Sweet more west Enders!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Typical dealers selling cars that don't exist. I have a matte grey and it's BAD ASS!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Dealers suck. And don't know $h!t

as much as I would like to keep my matte colour to a small elite group I can honestly say that it's not hard to take care of. U will find that it's actually easier to take care of because you don't need to wax or polish or buff. The biggest difference is that you can't take it to an automatic car wash. You probably can but you can't control what gets sprayed on your car. And wax and other products will damage your matte paint.

I can go on forever but in a nut she'll it isn't that bad. I can wash my matte care in less then 1 hr. Wife's car take 2hrs.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah, they're bad for that. But they have to try.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts