1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nicheessenhs.jpg

I'm thinking some of these on.

images.jpg

19" tires are too pricey. I want to fill up wheel gap and not lower the car too much. HELP!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I thought I remember there was one guy running a set of 20's...don't remember who...

Reactions: Wepa420

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
i think someone was thinking about it, but idk if they ever put them on.

Reactions: Wepa420

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
^^^^^^^^old cady on 24s or a giant ass on a black chick lol

Reactions: MyDianaZ06

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahaha.. Kinda figured thats where it was going...

Don't think i've seen any Donks running around on any of those rims... In my area the caddys are running 26's up to 30's with lift kits

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I was wondering how those Ace wheels would look. Unfortunately I was hoping to see them in the 18's not 20....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was wondering how those Ace wheels would look. Unfortunately I was hoping to see them in the 18's not 20....
I have no desire to keep the original rubber and figured I'd go up a few sizes. I'm not ruling out 19's but I was curious if anyone was running 20's.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Well you have to put on what you want. I just think 20's will look pretty ridiculous like rockey said but that is my .02. The wheels you have lined up look great though. Even if someone did put 20s on you really cant compare unless its the same exact color VT and same exact wheel. Too much difference from wheel to wheel to know how it will look. GL with your decision.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
lol this is crazy stupid
it is though.

I mean, think about it. someone must have dropped a ton of cash to get their vette and make it look like this. It pisses me off. That money could have gone to something better. Even a bad ass lowrider with hydraulics would have been WAY cheaper and look 100x gangster than this god awful BS.

GadgetPros, Do not get all worked up in the BIG RIM fad. It is totally stupid. The same reason you want 20"s is the same reason that idiot with the vette did what he did. Because they want 20's, or 30's or just something to say "yeah them 20's". Bigger IS NOT better. Trust me. I use to think that was cool too, 10 years ago. Same time I thought spinners were cool. to me, people who want a certain size rim because that want to be part of the 20's+ fad know very little about how to make a car look nice. People use it as a money thing, to show you got money or something stupid like that imo. These rappers and all talking about big rims on their cadillac's and what nots. Just don't get sucked up in the big rims fad. it is totally tasteless.

If you want to fill the wheel gap, do not go with bigger rims. Drop your car. don't raise it. get a nice set of 18's, if you think you got money for 20's, then go with custom 18" Avant Garde's. That is a statement more than trying to add bigger rims.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts