Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TyzoDavid ,61,current ride .92 Honda Prelude,ordered light grey pearl man on June 15th in ontario and still waiting on a VIN. Anybody else? Autos are passing thru dealerships in limited numbers.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
There is a big order of them expecting to arrive within the next week or so. I know of a bunch of people on the "other" Veloster forum that are all expecting theirs by the end of the month at the latest. Mine should be here by late next week. What dealer did you order from?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big order?

There is a big order of them expecting to arrive within the next week or so. I know of a bunch of people on the "other" Veloster forum that are all expecting theirs by the end of the month at the latest. Mine should be here by late next week. What dealer did you order from?
I ordered a light grey pearl manual trans.on june 15th at milyon hyundai. hyundai Canada on June 22 were saying 12 weeks for delivery for manual transmissions.worker are on strike today hopefully not for too long!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my Black Manual trans yesterday (july 12) and i will get it 2 weeks from then.. already got a vin number.. it sounds like i am one of the lucky ones. I ordered it from north don valley hyundai in markham ontario.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered my Black Manual trans yesterday (july 12) and i will get it 2 weeks from then.. already got a vin number.. it sounds like i am one of the lucky ones. I ordered it from north don valley hyundai in markham ontario.
I talked to your sales guy Ryan,he's waiting on a mat grey.Saysthe turbo exclusive colors , light grey pearl and mat are in more limited production You're lucky!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How niw

July 16 2012 has your ride come in? What's the deal at your dealership?

·
Registered
170 Posts
ordered mine july 4th at that time they said 2-3 weeks
then 2 days later they pushed it out 10 weeks
now its 4 weeks from july 17
will see
keeping my toes crossed

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man or auto?

will see
keeping my toes crossed
Did you order a manual or auto ?what color ? Do you have a vin?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man or auto?

will see
keeping my toes crossed
Did you order a manual or auto ?what color ? Do you have a vin? What dealership?

·
Registered
170 Posts
manual , red , no vin yet

·
Registered
170 Posts
got my vin today woo hoo, just waiting on a date now

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
July 16 2012 has your ride come in? What's the deal at your dealership?
Delivery date to dealer was supposed to be July 18. It was delayed to July 21 and now the 24. Im told there is just alot of cars waiting to be trucked out of the big depot in Toronto and they can only move so many at one time. Ive been working the past few days anyway, so hopefully Wed or Thurs this week.

·
Registered
170 Posts
aug 7 th woo hoo

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The light grey pearl and the mat grey paint are turbo exclusive colors. The interior of these cars have blue trim. Has any one ordered a light grey pearl MANUAL since June 16th and received a VIN?

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are still huge delay on delivery for 13 VT. Ordered mine (white - auto) last Nov 23, 2012 at a Newmarket Hyundai Dealer and they promised 6 to 8 weeks. As usual, they missed delivery date and told me to wait for another 5 weeks (car still being built and cannot provide any info- funny). I emailed the regional Hyundai office and replied that they will look into my order. Got a call from dealer next day and provided me my vin.

·
Registered
170 Posts
its worth the patience
this car is soooo much fun to drive

:cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts