Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
does your vt do 0-60 In 5 seconds?
Dunno about a turtle, but does driving an automatic Jeep Wrangler count? As aerodynamic as a house brick, with the same handling characteristics as a plate of spaghetti :smile: .... but it was fun in the snow tho :wink:
my very first car, a 3rd Generation Tercel (1.5L, 78hp) Enough said.
Its a story, not a sanctioned test. Ain't no Yaris, stock or modified, would beat my VT. The only category that it would beat my VT is milage on a tank of gas, that's it. A Yaris is a cheapo commute car, nothing else!

·
Registered
144 Posts
In order, and technically none were mine(all belonged to family) 1998 VW Golf, 2001 and 2005 Ford Focus. WRX wasn't reeeeeeally a turtle, just had a seriously limited top speed. VT is also the first car that I have really owned!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Its more fun to drive a slow car fast then a fast car slow.
Not when the wheel starts to wobble at 80.

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
My '06 Saab 9-3 Aero (2.8T) was ok, just had a terrible suspension and sucked up gas like it was no ones business.

When my A4 got rolled into , I had a Chevy Aveo as a rental. I've never been more terrified in my life. The whole car would violently shake going like 50 MPH.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
How about vehicles that SUCK gas? lol 2003 Ford F-150 V8 :p lol
once again my TJ Wrangler wins this too @ 9.9 MPG I tried to get it into double digits, And still have all my mods without spending tons more cash on aluminum accessories. You guys think that modding your VT is a nightmare for your wallet... JEEP=Just Empty Every Pocket lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Had 35 MTZs and even after the regear it would barely hit highway speeds. Never got it above 80 and even that was scary lol.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts