Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this 2016 Turbo about 6 months ago, ive gone fully cosmetic since but have a few plans for performance soon, list below

Done-
Headlight/Tailight/Foglight Smoke PPF
Lorenzo WL32 18x8.5 on stock 225s (For that flush fitment)
Platidipped Logos(Aside from Turbo logo)

Planned-
Wrapped Sideskirts
Swapped Grille
Platidipped back splitter
Cold Air Intake
Snow Performance Water/Meth Injection
Big Wing (Downforce/90s JDM look)

Open to any suggestions pic included 馃槃

Attachments

Registered
2016 VT
If you like taking the car on backroads, I'd recommend lowering it and getting some chassis bracing. A good start would just be lowering springs and a rear torsion bar. Both go for around 200 each and completely change the feel of the car. There's plenty of room for handling improvement on our cars but they have a lot of potential.

Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 馃か
If you like taking the car on backroads, I'd recommend lowering it and getting some chassis bracing. A good start would just be lowering springs and a rear torsion bar. Both go for around 200 each and completely change the feel of the car. There's plenty of room for handling improvement on our cars but they have a lot of potential.
What he said. 馃憜馃憜
Suspension, handling, and chassis bracing are the least modifications people do with their cars but they can be the most rewarding. 馃憤

Welcome to the forums and you're on the right track with your car. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt even think of brace bars! BC coilovers have been a thought forsure! Certainly going to go for a upper brace aswell as a rear tortion bar before performance to get a better stick to road! Thanks for the tips forsure!

Thanks for thw welcome, happy to be a VT owner 馃槃

1 - 4 of 4 Posts